September 23 2015 what does everyone think?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-TMJ2Uz8dlM

There is this supposed meteor coming towards the
Earth. A sign of the 1st Trumpet.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/bad_astronomy/2015/08/25/hoax_impact_asteroid_rumor_debunked_by_nasa.html

Lets reopen this discussion on the 25th of september, see if anything was learned.

I just checked with the archangel Con 'Em All and he foretoldeth, if you send me all your money, I’ll go to hell in your place, which will look a lot like a private beach in the Hawaiian islands, but don’t let that bother you, because you’ll be in heaven, which is cunningly disguised as the welfare queue just so you know you’re being humble and stuff.

You won’t even realise the asteroid hit if you send enough! It will be just like normal life, only with no money at all.

This is a huge sacrifice I’m about to make, relaxing on a beach - I meant, burning in hell, grr, on your behalf, so you should all be grateful, and also send me jewellery and flowers and stuff. :slight_smile:

What’s not to like?! Transfers via Western Union only…

That Con’ Em All! He sent me an email telling me that I’m getting a fortune from a Nigerian prince. Still waiting. My money better get here before that asteroid hits.

Granted, there’s a gazillion things hurtling towards Earth every moment as our planet whirls and twirls inexorably through the galaxy. The news of one hoax asteroid loses its shock factor in the face of that fact. Still, intriguing that this is allegedly to take place during the Autumn Solstice, Mabon, Sept. 23.

A 1/365 chance though - how many of us buy an occasional lottery ticket that’s astronomically higher than that?

I like that Slate article, IMO stuff like this (no disrespect) scares people, just like the “OMG DO NOT open the ‘Merry Christmas’ email IT WILL KILL YR COMPUTER” hoax (I STILL get this in my inbox every fucking year), or like the anthrax scares, or a million others.

Humans seem to use the internet for all our basic needs - sex, food, pets, vanity, and to be scared.

I’m about to patent a giant butt-raping diet-friendly salami that also kills your pets, I think I WILL have that beach in Hawaii, whether or not you likes it! :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:4, topic:6083”]I just checked with the archangel Con 'Em All and he foretoldeth, if you send me all your money, I’ll go to hell in your place, which will look a lot like a private beach in the Hawaiian islands, but don’t let that bother you, because you’ll be in heaven, which is cunningly disguised as the welfare queue just so you know you’re being humble and stuff.

You won’t even realise the asteroid hit if you send enough! It will be just like normal life, only with no money at all.

This is a huge sacrifice I’m about to make, relaxing on a beach - I meant, burning in hell, grr, on your behalf, so you should all be grateful, and also send me jewellery and flowers and stuff. :slight_smile:

What’s not to like?! Transfers via Western Union only…[/quote]

Can’t I just send you all of my money via mail,I have no bank account?

I’ll send it to your private summer house in Hell, 666 Faker’s Lane,Bermuda Triangle.Named appropriately for Sir Walter Faker,that guy the Devil took for being the truthful guy in a world of fakers.

If the way that total mensch* Belial gets slammed just for being BELIAL and doing exactly what everyone knows he does, and going above and beyond on service, delivering truth, etc…

I found myself trying to fucking tell people he’s not some fanatical wacko over on ONE forum (WF) just recently, I only held back on another (SA) coz, fuck 'em - he’s been described as the grinning chimp that rips off your face, but he’s helped me a McStupid amount since we first met:wink:

• Using a Yiddish word to describe and compliment Belial may or may not amuse you. :wink:

A comet coming in September? Not real. Paradise in Hawaii? Theres no money to be had there; I already did my research on its economy. So living there is slashed off the list. Also not fond of Western Union when transfers could be made through other means and cost virtually nothing. Western Union will just fleece you of your shekels =)

Regarding my Communions with Belial and what he told me is that he is in fact alot like a Water Mirror in Nature. If you get a Christian (esp. if its those ones that have alot of money that gives them plenty of Zeal! lol) their bound to conjure Belial as a Chimp in their Mind…Why? Because they are nothing more than stupid naked apes that do not know jack shit… as Belial’s specialty and energy has the effect of bringing out the truth… thats really one of his traits he causes peoples character in EVERY SINGLE EMOTION to ACT OUT IN INTENSITY.

So I can already imagine when Belial enters the Christian scene its like a BIG CHIMPOUT session. lol

Just remember to wear sunscreen, or you will burn in Hawaii, oops, hell.
Speaking of Belial, some Xtians think his name means “without worth” instead of “without yoke”.

Without yoke or worth its all Xian thinking. Very few people know jack shit about Belial. For starters:

The name Beli, is sometimes referred to be a Celtic/Pagan name for the Sun, while Al, refers to El, of the pre-monotheistic Hebrew Sun deities called Elohim; hence, Beli-al is a composite name for the Sun.

Also, not sure if you are speaking in Dream Tongue or literally, but in Dream language an Island amidst a sea is generally an Alternate Reality and not necessarily Hawaii…also would call the Tonal Physical Island reality amidst ones Spiritual Nagual reality (collapsing the world of wave in quantum mechanics into form, which is your chosen perception, location and how you deal with things). This is actually the realm of Belial as he governs Alternative Choices as well.

“Without yoke”, to me, speaks of one who makes their own rules or “laws”, not a follower or slave of anyone or anything. Xtians and followers of other slave religions, make this out to be a negative thing, I think because they are afraid to think for themselves, or may even have forgotten how.

His name gets quite interesting when you compare it to a lot of words in the Enochian language, I posted about that here.

[quote=“Dani123321, post:1, topic:6083”]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-TMJ2Uz8dlM

There is this supposed meteor coming towards the
Earth. A sign of the 1st Trumpet.[/quote]

I don’t know about a comet but there is evidence there is a huge gravitational mass hiding behind Jupiter , supposedly the Sumerian’s foretold planet of the Anunnaki Nibiru but with the recent attention from the satellite out in the Kupier Belt past Pluto, to all the new Dwarf Planets being found like the planet Eris named after the Greek Goddess of Chaos.

The Vatican has its own observatory and i believe something big is coming or is about to happen considering the naming of new found planet Eris after the God of Chaos.

Also not forgetting the hexagram found on the pole of Saturn, Christmas even being the pagan festival of Saturnalia , the Roman Catholic Church is really the church of Satan , the bringer of light. Christians haven’t a clue.

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/cassini/multimedia/pia09188.html

Seems appropriate that it would happen on the 15th anniversary of me getting my tongue pierced

Another interesting fact about the Vatican’s space observatory, one of the devices, an optical lenses for looking into space is called “Lucifer” , no joke.

Of course, they would have to pick a date in September for the occurance of their fake asteroid. Obviously this hoax was created by someone who enjoys inducing public panic because everyone knows people that experienced or had loved ones experience the 9/11 crisis are already going to be full of anxiety as the month of Sept. approaches anyway. I know that was years ago, but I imagine for those that suffered because of it that date probably still continues to sadden and upset them every year so adding a supposed asteroid on top of the 9/11 anniversary date, pretty scary for some I imagine.

Wow, I can be so mean and selfish sometimes that I think I have two assholes in between my cheeks but even I wouldn’t do something like that. You know, in the U.S. you can go to jail for something this if it reaches and scares a large enough audience? It’s called inducing a public panic with or without intention.

I recently saw part of a YT video, showing a beautifully sung Latin mass, from the Vatican, which contained the word “lucifer”. I doubt very much that the fundy Xtian, who made the video, understood Latin. Neither do I, but I’m sure, within the context, “lucifer” meant something quite innocuous. Naturally, this ignorant fool was presenting it as “proof” that Catholics are really devil worshippers.

I recently saw part of a YT video, showing a beautifully sung Latin mass, from the Vatican, which contained the word “lucifer”. I doubt very much that the fundy Xtian, who made the video, understood Latin. Neither do I, but I’m sure, within the context, “lucifer” meant something quite innocuous. Naturally, this ignorant fool was presenting it as “proof” that Catholics are really devil worshippers.[/quote]

It is an optical lenses that picks up invisible spectrum’s of light which they named “Lucifer” , who is the bringer of light, all i am saying is that it is interesting that the Vatican has invested mega bucks to see into space, Renaissance magic is and was mainly about using the planets and celestial body’s for powering rituals, i am guessing the Catholic Church is still involved in magic as it’s priests have been over the the last few hundred years . The large volume of grimoires written by priests are testament to that.

Gotta say- my 3 month Pact with belial is going into month 6; and last night I extended it “Until further notice”. It is fine with me, love Him,I can see why “Monotheism” can catch on so fast and easily. Yeah eventually we will close and I will do other things, but right now, “The Good Ship Belial Staples” is an amazing experiance in the great Galactic Ocean- Storms and all; i even have a crew member who is doing all they can to earn a chance to walk the plank, but with Belials Help and Wisdom, they will render theirself no more a nuicense than a barnicle on the hull.
I wanna make a ‘CokaCola’ looking magnet for my car that reads
"Things go better with Belial"
As for astroids smacking us, sure ain’t nothing new, in fact there are some folks out there who say were it not for that we would not be here, and as for me, I have all the info I need to know that when earth gets to where living is not doable, folks always seem to “fly in” and gets us through, so bring on the future, I have been waiting for it, and always will!

Speed and Power and love to All!

[quote="Lady Eva, post:8, topic:6083"][quote="Arcane, post:7, topic:6083"]Named appropriately for Sir Walter Faker,that guy the Devil took for being the truthful guy in a world of fakers.[/quote]

If the way that total mensch* Belial gets slammed just for being BELIAL and doing exactly what everyone knows he does, and going above and beyond on service, delivering truth, etc...

I found myself trying to fucking tell people he's not some fanatical wacko over on ONE forum ([url=http://wizardforums.com/Thread-So-pissed-off?pid=263369#pid263369]WF[/url]) just recently, I only held back on another ([url=http://studioarcanis.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=14069&sid=336bd84fc2e969c67065cbb9462de9a2]SA[/url]) coz, fuck 'em - he's been described as the grinning chimp that rips off your face, but he's helped me a McStupid amount since [url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/love-spells/rosier-goetic-ritual/msg58517/#msg58517]we first met[/url]... ;)

* Using a Yiddish word to describe and compliment Belial may or may not amuse you. ;)[/quote]