Separating people without fights

He there,
I see that there are several demons that can create discort between people. What about when a peaceful separation is required whether in a couple or between friends. Is there a spirit who can make people bored with each other and go their separate ways without fighting?

Your intentions are everything. It is possible to make people gradually fall apart, gently nudge them one step at a time towards something different or better for them. Open their eyes to their true surroundings etc. Reveal to them their truest desires and how their current partner doesn’t fit those.

Truly I feel that most of the common love spirits could work this with if you merely voiced what you were looking for when you summoned them.

Removing someone doesn’t have to be violent, tragic or devastating. That’s simply the path of least resistance- the easiest to acquire with little.

Imop-ymmv

1 Like

Hi Keteriya,
By love spirits do you mean those that help falling in love and then asking them to do the opposite? Or using a discord spirit and ask it to make the separation gentle?

Honestly either, but generally speaking of a spirit can do something, they can cause the opposite as well - if given such parameters.

1 Like

Pray to an Archangel

Do you know if love spirits can also deal with non romantic love, like family and friends? It seems that romantic love is always implied in descriptions (I only read about angels and demons by Gallery of magick)?

NailOH, what Archangel do you recommend? They “do” breakups?

Most I believe can, however if you dig into the goetic spirits many also deal with bringing friendships and making your enemies your friends.

I think the biggest thing is deciding which spirit to work with then going from there, if your more comfortable with a particular type of being I.g angels/ demons I’d look at those first. Start with what you know, find out if they can help your situation and go from there… if I make sense.

The Archangel Michael or The Archangel Anael

There’s some spells that is for getting others to leave without harm. There’s the good old way of not keeping in touch. Slowly putting less effort to connect. This is for yourself and person.

If it’s between 2 other people, then kinda tough without disagreements or reasons for them to be apart.