Sending power

Before saying. Yes have scrlled through the magnify icon and found some but loy mssy.
My questions

1. What are the Words of Power to send forth the energy through the palm
  2. What’s the Word of Power to dŕaw / pull into the palm. I understand the Vampyric energy I don’t always pull from inner body sometimes keeping it in the hands to play with. To elucidate if sendind energy through the palms from a spell or healing to get the energies to the target more efficiently
    What are the Words of Power
    Thank you
5 Likes

Depends on what form of magick you are using. For example if runic magick or you are familiar with runes you would probably want to use the galdr chants of the appropriate runes.

You might use various names of ‘god’ in other forms such as kabbalistic or Hermetic magick, Greek, Egyptian, etc. You can also create and empower your own words of power if you so choose.

4 Likes

When I do Reiki there is no chant,
You just will it and it happens. But I agree with the above comment

2 Likes

Hmm like spoken magic??
Verbal rune magic - witching with Nordic runes
Words of power - this one treat carefully, ask the tarot or pendulum before using it. Has some sephirot influences

2 Likes

Sending energy is actually more about learning how to release it beyond the spoken word.
When extending myself, I find that creating a tandem with an Ancient.
Kind of like flying a wind driven kite.
I have the energy anchored within myself and the Ancients create the lifting or carrying mechanism to advance my energy - as if one is creating a portal in which you can focus that energy from.
Here is two hand signs that I use myself to camp into that “stream”
The first one that looks like two “c”s back to back is the portal mechanism I use to open the energy using that “lift” from the Ancients Andi many times I even feel the Ancient amplifying it.
The second one, is my transmittal gesture I use to propagate and propel that energy forward and focus it away from myself to the intended person or task.
Getting familiar with how it will feel for you and how the energy will behave takes time.
There are always magical words or phrases that you can use to push that energy forth however as someone else said you must be careful with it. For with the word, you may or may not being able to have the control over that energy expenditure or it’s duration or focus.
Many times Lucifer or Amaymon will give me certain phrases for certain moments that I need that verbal cue to manifest that power from myself thru them and to the intended target or task.
You will need to develop discernment if given these words for one never should assume to enact something into action without knowing the full scope of its impact or even repercussions.:slight_smile:
Here are the pictures

3 Likes

@Aprentiz yes I visualize it streaming out. With energy work i send heat through consciously as a way of pushing the gathered energy. Not do reki though just gather eathers feel tingling shed that

Thank you @KariDarkstar. Appreciate your response. I don’t know the second gesture were these shown to you by Lucifer Amamon? Are they gathering and focusing qi?

1 Like

it’s the same sort of principle. i was actually forced to do reiki about 15 years ago. When ever anyone sick was around me I would get hot. The sicker they were the hotter I was. To the point where my palms would drip like a faucet and my clothes would be wet. Someone suggested I try it because they thought I was sick but through reiki sessions I got attuned to higher frequency. My teacher told me this would stop people depleting my personal energy and make me more of a conduit for universal energy. I have to say it worked. Now sending energy just happens by will.

2 Likes

@KariDarkstar you’re always so on point with everything and well grounded. I watched your you tube and I think your awesome “:kissing_heart: in a professional manner with respect”

@Morgana9, you as well! I always enjoy reading your insightful post and soaking up your wisdom . “:kissing_heart: in a professional manner with respect”

2 Likes

Many people suggest rune toe as if i were any good at them…wish I was :heart_eyes:. Ok so all this information i appreciate and understand. I thought I could use an ancient word phrase to emphasise my will pushing out. Energy work just timgles tickles then heat or cold depends once there’s a ball have either direted it to target destination sometime blow on my palm so its all fully gone… and i was thinking what I have been doing wasn’t enough.
Food for thought thanks for replys

2 Likes

Wow @Aprentiz I had thought about reko but didn’t want to do it as online course so just practice my own little way. Am motivated now…
Oh cool @KariDarkstar I looked you up on u tube :heart:

2 Likes

Belial showed me the positioning for the portal thru. The )( priniciple.
The other was revealed separately about two weeks ago by Amaymon.
Lately in my explorations and commune I am finding such parallels to what I’ve been hearing lately from some online about the “construct” principle.
These Ancients have often referred to our realm… this plane as the “fabric of the construct “
I was surprised to hear that word come from EA in one of his Last few videos.
Because since about a year ago I started becoming aware of and learning about this very thing thru Belial and Lucifer’s leading.
Belial told me he’d give me “keys” to tap into this fabric… this stream of energy as long as I continued to seek understanding of this fabric. Now—-
The bigger picture is bending it. To truly master it and navigate it so we can elevate and ascend.

2 Likes

Thank you@Aprentiz I appreciate your kind words.
I am passionate about this path and I want to share with any who desire to listen:)
The Ancients have so much to teach us and bring us aware of who we really are.
:heart::black_heart:

2 Likes

Your welcome @KariDarkstar I know what you’re saying and feel it in every fiber of my being. I have actually been trying to figure out whom I would like to be my first evocation, problem is certain names keep standing out to me, popping in my head and day before yesterday in a dream.

The dream state was weird though, I kept waking up or trying to wake up but they " I don’t know exactly who" wouldn’t let me. I had to push real hard to finally wake up.

I now realize it’s the Nine Gatekeepers. I am doing as much reading on the forum I can before asking questions, I know they want to teach but I have much work to do. I’m old fashioned and want to earn their respect.

It’s funny how they just seem to creep in your life in all sorts of ways. I’m sure I’ll be reaching out to you as well as a few others in the near future.

2 Likes

Hi @Morgana9
Maybe you could take a good look at the lines in your palms. Draw them on a piece of paper so you can study them better, and look for / create a sigil in there. It doesn’t have to be big and you don’t have to use all the lines. You are bound to come up with something. Once you see it you’ll never forget it. I have a small almost perfect pentagram in the palm of my right hand through which I send.

As for ancient Words of Power, I use my own for this using only the vowels, but a suggestion might be to take the vowels like they are assigned to the Elements by the gnostics. It is a slightly different attribution than I use myself, but I thought it was: I for Spirit, E for Air, O for Water, V (U) for Earth and A for Fire.

A banishing Word would than be ‘VIAEO’ and the invoking / attracting variant is ‘IVOEA’.

1 Like

Thank you @Yazata I love your ideas. Im ok as a palmists i ha natural ring of Solomon on both the healing stigma on both and the x x x in between heart & head -le mystique- itd be nice to reduce all those worry/digestion lines in the plane of mars area —wishful thinking there.
Are you suggesting i draw a pentagram in the centre? Or create s sigil to push forth my Will?

1 Like

There is one more i know
Babylonian words of power from Carl Nagel
:wink:

Hi @Morgana9
Just make a sigil to push your Will through from the lines that already are in your palms. Although it seems you already have ones there (Solomon’s Seal?) You don’t have to draw a pentagram on there, I just happen to have one (well, it’s almost perfect) between the Lifeline and the Fateline.

I’m glad you like the suggestion!

@Rav
I have this book. There are no Words of Power in there. Just ‘incantations’ in the English language.
I actually got it because the title suggests W.O.P.
Which one are you referring to?

1 Like

Please do… The Ancients draw us together so that we may edify one another in this journey and be able to share with one another.
A lot of things I read here are very much along the same lines as what’s been taught or being revealed to me over the last year and a half as they’ve really stirred me to seek.

1 Like

Yes its in english but the incantations use Babylonian Gods and are very powerful. If anyone interested too just give it a try. I like incantations which include Dark Gods and power.

1 Like