Sending Demon into Submission

So I was wondering, but I don’t know why it was never brought up.

How would someone send a demon to submission?

I was thinking about a couple of ways.

The incantation to send sick spirits of destruction to send the
demon into Submission.

Or

asking the Gate keepers and Gadreel to send you authority
over the demon by invoking their energy in you, then demanding
the demon not to disobey Satan not and to go back to hell.

Or

some other Incantation to repeat at the demon.

EA was given knowledge by Azazel on the Circle
and demons and other things, so I was wondering
If Azazel could also provide and incantation to
make low level or medium level Demons to submission.

The main reason I ask this to be all honest, is because I hate
seeing people mess with the ouija board or something else
then seeing them suffer the consequences.

Like ZOZO and any low level or medium level
demons who just cause chaos.
( later on in the future if I get good at the
occult, I’ll just Swallow Zozo and spit it out, unless
it has a higher reason to exist than just to fuck with
people.)

Thanks BALG!

PS. I didn’t know Exactly where to post this, and it’s just a general
topic so, here seemed good.

[quote=“Dani123321, post:1, topic:3230”]So I was wondering, but I don’t know why it was never brought up.

demon into Submission.

Or

Or

people.)

Thanks BALG!

topic so, here seemed good.[/quote]

I doubt a demon would teach you how to constrain another demon lest you use that very weapon against it. Read some goetic shit, maybe there are ways of constraining spirits like how King Solomon did with the 72 spirits in the vessel (?). Other members, please correct me if I’m wrong.

Why would you want to learn about constraining demons if other people fuck around? Let the spiritual darwinism prevail. I kid, but just because you can control a demon, doesn’t mean that you will be able to limit it from pervading the lives of others when tampered with. Just like, you can’t really “kill” a spirit. Others will be able to evoke the spirit you supposedly “killed”.

Well, I guess constraintment and submission does sound
threatening.
I guess to show authority over the demon

and no not to constrain all demons just low
level Demons Like Zozo. Or some other chaotic
demon in the lower level demons who cause
just havoc. The incantation or method
wouldn’t work
on the demonic kings or most of the high ranking demons.

Like with spirits randomly popping out of the
Ouija board.

And yeah we could let Darwinism prevail, but well
will all most likely die anyways of old age and stuff
must be passed down. In the end, it’s a dick move.

Think of it this way. EA, could of easily lied to us
all about magic and he could of made his money
easier. He would of put less effort into it, but instead
he shares it with us. Not all of it for free, but simple things.
Like his manipulation video, or the banishing ritual.
Most members here on Balg and things passed down
to them or the info was there for them to use it, so this
would be something to just leave for who ever needs and is
willing to study it.

So this is just a simple thing I want to give to people.
I want to take credit for it, but I’ll show others.

And yeah, I did read Solomons stuff about it, but it
would be cooler and simpler to demand it with an
incantation to leave or stop what it’s doing. Lol.

[quote=“lelouchdamien, post:2, topic:3230”][quote=“Dani123321, post:1, topic:3230”]So I was wondering, but I don’t know why it was never brought up.

demon into Submission.

Or

Or

people.)

Thanks BALG!

topic so, here seemed good.[/quote]

I doubt a demon would teach you how to constrain another demon lest you use that very weapon against it. Read some goetic shit, maybe there are ways of constraining spirits like how King Solomon did with the 72 spirits in the vessel (?). Other members, please correct me if I’m wrong.

Why would you want to learn about constraining demons if other people fuck around? Let the spiritual darwinism prevail. I kid, but just because you can control a demon, doesn’t mean that you will be able to limit it from pervading the lives of others when tampered with. Just like, you can’t really “kill” a spirit. Others will be able to evoke the spirit you supposedly “killed”.[/quote]

I just finished the “Testament of Solomon” and according to it, both Orinas and Beelzebub constrained other demons for Solomon. Lelouchdamien is correct.

If you want a modern method you can look up the Rites of Omnipotence, it is probably on this forum if not do yourself a favor and spend the $27 on the PDF of Evoking Eternity (it is a great book)

Or you can get into the older Solomonic Traditions and spend time learning how and why you can constrain and bind a demon. Sounds like you read a bit of it and that is good, but you need to take it a step further and internalize the lessons.

A lot of us don’t bring that topic up because we spent the time doing our own research and having our own experiences.

Read and practice a Solomonic Grimoire.
Though honestly, I don’t see the reason for having to constrain a demon. Find a spirit who is willing. Meh, I have a lot of issues with the western approach to spirits.

I would take Eye’s advice. Early on I made the same mistake and recklessly “jumped” in and burned through most of the goetics and never got too many results that is worth noting. And in the end I pissed off many spirits and had to humbly admit that I actually needed help. Wasnt easy for myself. But its better to learn well when you can instead of trying to find someone to clean your mess up. And you think losing your girl is bad, wait until you mentally break down, with no end in sight. But the climb back up is worth it.

Im sure stories like mine are very common, due to the secrecy involved in the arts. Personally, I think that is one reasons why blinds were created in books.

I would invest in a grimoire you really like, Evoking Eternity is a great recommendation. Read it, a thousand times. (im not joking, I had to buy a second copy of the book of thoth when I was learning tarot and im on my second deck. Because the spine fell apart and my cards were barely visible.) then read that book one more time for good measure.

Actually do the exercises prior to evoking. Where you are getting results that the author is describing. Then you will know without a shadow of a doubt you are ready to do some magick and that you have been doing it all along. You just didnt notice because of the blockages.

I was kinda obsessive like you so I know how it could unfold for you. Patience and hardwork will solidify your will and subdue your ego, hopefully, long enough for you to see the forest from the trees.

Then, when you actually start performing spell craft of some sort (sigil magick, evocation, whatever) start small. Like a pack of smokes or something. Then brak your limitations down every chance you get. You can get what you want suprisingly easy without the aid of spirits. So when you step in the circle you will have more fruitful evocations.

This could take a while like months, maybe years. But if you keep at it eventually you will see, then you will thank yourself for not being so willingly to be a sack lunch for shit you may not understand. Which is why its not cool to constrain and fuck with demons on the divine uthority route.

Think about it, would you want someone messing up your meal ticket? A predator catches its prey, he kinda deserves to eat in peace. To me, Ouija boards always kinda seemed like a spirits way of how we use McDonalds. I own one, if that tells you how I came to that conclusion. But dont get me wrong I have seen some people do some amazing shit with one of those boards. I guess I never learned how to use it properly.

LOL, if you cant make the demon to obey you, ehat makes you think you will have those “sick spirits of destruction” that are supposedly stronger than the demon itself to do so?