Sending a spirit back in time

can you send a spirit or demon back in time to protect you against a curse? how does it affect your present moment?

1 Like

Are they not able to protect you now? What would be the purpose of doing temporal Magic

2 Likes

someone put some curse on me about three years ago. i did not beleive in magick and i was not aware of spirits and demons. i thought it was fiction. this person is a witch and a necromancer. i feel like she took some part of my soul. i could not feel emotions after i hired someone to take the curse or whatever it was off. the healer or magician told me it was a demon who feeds off of sexual energy and wants to have sex with me in my sleep. now whatever it was i felt pretty fucked up. i thought i was going insane. i coulsnt feel anything. now i am researching into magick and entities to see what happened. i want to erase this event.

1 Like

How did you meet the witch?
The first one I mean, the necromancer one

1 Like

she was my college friend. we weren’t close but we reconnected a year after that. i guess she is a necromancer, i am not sure. based on what i researched, they can take a part of your soul.

1 Like

can a spirit or demon help me? time does not exist for them. will my life be different?

1 Like

When I do time stuff, I re-create the incident in Astral. That’s where I would change events that occurred. Just keep your focus and don’t let your mind wander to other things. If you think it was taken from you then take it back.

3 Likes

how do i do that?. i know nothing about magick. how do i start. i lost a lot of energy. my brain works slow. how do i start?

1 Like

about a couple of weeks ago i asked beliel to help me. i think he answered my call. i offered him food and ever since i feel a warmness all over my body. i felt a lot better but stil not to the state i was before this happened. before i called on belial my dreams were dark i couldnt see anything. i couldnt feel anything. no human emotion. now i can see but can not feel

1 Like

Call on Lilith, She will help return your power to you. Find her Sigil Copy it on a piece of paper And call out to her for help. Carry The Sigil with you. Talk to her before you go to bed, her best work is done at night LOL

If you can learn her enn, Say it before you talk to her.

1 Like

can she return my energy or soul ? can she bring back what i lost? can i be the same as i was before the curse or whatever it was?

1 Like

thank you for taking the time. i will definitely try that.

1 Like

what about belial? i still feel the warmness. do energies interfere?

1 Like

The short answer to that is yes, There are so many other factors involved however. But my short answer which may differ from others is that you can definitely get back what was taken from you.

2 Likes

thank you very much. i really appreciate your help

1 Like

You’re so welcome

2 Likes

I want you to keep me updated. Feel free to hit me up anytime

2 Likes

oh. i am reading about lilith. i will inform you for sure.

1 Like

after researching a bit about lilith, ive come to think that she evoked lilith to drain me. because at the end of it when i was at my worst i had this dream of a man and woman creature where we were at this house where other spirits whom i didnt know were there and the man had a huge dick and she put it inside me and instead of the man, the woman who apparently was sort of like her boss enjoyed the sexual pleasure and then she carved with her hand on my ass a sigil like symbol ( i wasnt aware of things like sigil but when i researched i see they are called sigils), so and it was like the ship’s anchor i dont remember it exactly and then the woman said you are now my bitch or his bitch i dont know. now that i look at lilith sigils i see a resemblance . there are several i found online

1 Like

there was another dream that i had where she ( the witch) was sitting in a beautuful house and there were woman sitting around her and she was talking like she was a queen or something and the other women were her servents or something and she told me to come sit, i sat unwillingly in my mind i was thinking of scaping and she told me you are now one of us or something along those lines. the thought of me being her bitch infuriates me. i saw these dreams when i was under attack

1 Like