Semen Retention ( The most hardest and powerful ritual I continuously am doing)

okay, I’m going to leave my humble opinion here, it’s just what I think and it may be true or not, this semen keeping, or the “no fap” challenge, can end up becoming problematic, since research shows that regular masturbation prevents cancer of prostate. I really think this energy can be accumulated, but in specific cases, for example, if you wanted to do a ritual that seems to need more “power”, it may be useful to stay a month without masturbating to use that energy in a specific ritual , but I do not think it is healthy to adopt the “no fap” as a lifestyle.

6 Likes

Thus why Kegel excise exist. When you go to pee just hold your pee for a couple of seconds then release. Then do this a couple of times and viola. You prostate is happy.

3 Likes

Anxiety. Extreme urges. Random erections that don’t go away. I’ve read that after 90 days, the body does a reset, and that’s the point the body goes back to normal. I’ve never gotten to that point. And I’m not sure if it is worth it. The only benefit I experienced from nofap was a little bit more energy. I’ve heard about the increase of testosterone, and being more attractive to women, but I didn’t experience this. I may do the 90 days in the future, just to try it out. But I figured that, if being more attractive was my main motivation, asking a spirit for an aura of attraction was easier and less painful.

Now, that aside, there’s a man from India called Swami Sivananda who’s 120 years old, that claims that semen retention is the key to a long life. In his pictures, he looks like he is in his late sixties or early seventies.

1 Like

When reading this kind of stuff it just makes me want to “activate” my succubus mode :joy: Anyway, moving on!

5 Likes

I’m not celibate. I chose to just not ejaculate my amazing sperm at this point in time.

2 Likes

Give a man a fish and he will survive for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will go a lifetime.

2 Likes

If a woman did a journal topic about how she was withdrawing her emotional needs from men for a while to increase her personal power, and a man replied that reading this stuff made him want to activate his seduction-demon mode, even if not explicitly aimed towards the OP, I would be wading through flags. :thinking:

Just an observation. :smiley:

10 Likes

Now I feel bad, please flag me!

:sweat:

1 Like

When I was younger, maybe in my late 20s, my longest no masturbation period was 1 year. Of course in between those days, there were a few annoying wet dreams. So in that sense, it is not an actual no-ejaculation period. I reached a point when I could take it any longer and just had to wank it. It felt good but there was also a feeling of guilt such as wasting your efforts. Years down the road, I noticed that it is impossible for me to keep doing that as I am just holding/restraining myself and it is giving me mental stress. So I would occasionally just wank to have the relieve I need and want. Nothing too complicated and I don’t have to spend unnecessary energy to restrain myself. Since I got to know how to use sexual energy to perform sex magick, my sexual pleasures are more purpose driven, more intense, gives me the need to experience orgasm as well as practice magick at the same time. I have more fun too. Orgasm just too good an experience to discard. I all depends on the individual’s need. Abstinence may do great for some people but it will not be for everyone. Just do what is that you desire. I try not to deny my desire, I just work with it within certain limits. Enjoy your sex magick.

3 Likes

You been naughty :smiling_imp::dancer:t2:
But I won’t flag you.

2 Likes

And neither is my purpose of denying my desire. It drives you.

I simply want to be my best masculine me. A being of passion and drive.

3 Likes

So the flatlining has hit me baaaaaad time. These last couple of days has been all… depressed for no reason. I feel huge emotions of sorrow and sadness droll over me almost to the point of crying. Oddly enough where’s in where I normally would just go home and be not productive I have changed in that regard. Today I signed up for gym membership not because of New Year, New me. But simply because i’m tired of not being my best.

Also i’m wondering if Belial has some part in this. These last couple of days I have been sleeping with his sigil under my pillow. Resulting in some quite vivid and meaningful dreams. Like a breaker of chains kind of dreams.

1 Like

@Sheogorath

I think it’s very commendable with what you’re doing. The longest I have gone was 110 days and that streak ended due to a girl I was seeing. I was also doing a daily practice of Sat Kriya during that time.

I find committing to such an endeavour builds inner strength and will power that spills over into other aspects of your life helping attain other goals you might have.

It helps create razor sharp focus too because it will become hard (pun intended) if all you think about is sex all day long. It’s ultimately your choice to decide what you think about. Will those thoughts cause unnecessary torture to yourself or help build upon your goals and dreams.

This past Monday when I was in contact with Lucifer he told me no more masturbating. I don’t think that means no sex but I’m single so no Big ‘O’s for me. Which is perfectly fine because I wish to apply all that energy to my new craft. I’m on day 4 now.

Wishing you the best of luck

~Cosmic

2 Likes

I say it’s necessary torture. This pain that i’m feeling makes me have the mindset of “Fuck it” and then I just do it. Cold showers is a good example. Hell, I started this cold showers in the winter where the water is coldest and people recommend to start doing summer.

Also my libido is loooww. It’s like a fucking wet nuddle down there.

1 Like

Why don’t u just learn to masturbate without ejaculating ? U have fun while holding the seed.

And then it’s back to square one. No thank you.

If you do it properly u can masturbate or have sex without any energy loss. You can look up books from Mantak Chia, he practices holding seed as mentioned in Tao. He teaches how to have orgasm without ejaculating, have multiple orgasms and many other things just by energy manipulation.

4 Likes

I’m not gonna stroke my dingle-dongle-longle. I however am gonna do the sex.

1 Like

Oh this sleeping on sigil practice really needs a thread of its own so folks can share all their experience. I think it is a practice that is so special in getting to connect with Spirits. You will never know what experience will follow. I too had my fair share of experience sleeping on a sigil of Lucifer. Amazing and pleasant experience.

It may not be Belial’s action. If you are practicing retention, it is only your body missing the orgasm and you feel depressed is silly because of it. It is only the hormones reacting. I have gone through this phase before when I fought against my desires. It is not easy, but if you know this reason for the sudden depression then you can probably have more understanding while you are practicing retention. Go get some sunlight, sweat it out, get the heart pumping and circulating hormones and you may feel better.