Selling Soul. It's real?

In my experience of signing a literal contract to sell my soul to my uncle, I’ve discovered that we aren’t things. We are infinite, omniversal consciousness. To have soul is to be harmonious and ‘in the flow’. Many people are soulless zombies hypnotized by Beelzebubs psycho-social trance. I give a good bit of my soul to my uncle but I also give a lot to many other people, places, and things… You could see it as a river that eventually returns to the sea, or is distilled through rain, we all come from the same pool and we all meld and mix back into to it in the end. Everything that exists is eventually destroyed and distributed throughout the universe over time to contribute to many different new formations of things. No one can control that many variables to where your soul goes

Я действительно люблю кошек. Людей жалко очень.

If you were you wouldn’t want to sell your soul to a Daemon.

1 Like

I do not understand much, I go ahead, the goal is happiness for all.

I’m losing the will to think…

2 Likes

That makes no sense in context with this thread.

I break someone else’s will when I see that it’s wrong

Great way to say, my way or the highway.
I’ll catch you later… you are derailing you’re own thread and here I was nice enough to explain some basics about Daemons.

He’s using Google translate from Russian to English, and it sometimes gets the wrong words, so his posts require guesswork as to what the original meaning was. :smiley:

He speaks no English and it’s even a different alphabet… we’re doing amazingly well considering this! :+1:

5 Likes

That’s very true :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am Yahweh this good? :joy:

You’re getting wonderful advice.

I also agree there is no need to do this and no real benefit in doing so.

2 Likes
 Yes. it's useless 😑
2 Likes

Okay I think I undersrand.
You are god, which is true. We are all gods.
A god does not bow to anyone. That is what both Belial and Azazel have said. This is why selling your soul does not help you.

3 Likes

Only to the extent that you sell your soul when you make a friend or get a job.

:joy::joy::joy: YaWa

1 Like

Well if you are god, would god sell his or her or its soul? I really can’t believe I’m asking this question without the aid of catnip…
I know it ranks as the dumbest question in history

Do you think I’m a god ! The Lord stood on the mountain. The devil told him. Bow to me. The choice was? But he refused.

What :confused: ???

The relevance of this statement is confusing.