Selling or dedicating your own soul

What happens when you sell or dedicate your soul to lucifer.
What happens when you die and your soul is for lucifer.
Do you get to suffer in hell…or.have rank and leadership in hell army
And become a part of lucifer army?

Dedication and selling are two different things… Dedication is more along the lines of seeing someone as a teacher, and working your butt off to train, learn, use and understand the lessons that they taught you and sometimes helping them in return… selling is just basically willful slavery where you sacrifice your free will and have to do whatever your “master” wants regardless of if you want to or not… I never understood why anyone would want to “sell” their own soul… Try to start looking at yourself more as a God attempting to fit into a human body and lifestyle, more so than a human struggling to transform into one…

1 Like

[quote=“Luciferian, post:1, topic:4645”]What happens when you sell or dedicate your soul to lucifer.
And become a part of lucifer army?[/quote]

You don’t have to sell your soul and die to experience hell or suffering. Hell is right here on earth. The better question is why any entity would want a human soul. I don’t think there’s a recruitment quota they need to meet every month so what’s the draw for them? There are an untold number of demons that exist but they need dead, whiny humans to help them fight some epic battle? Nah…can’t see it.

Perhaps the whole “selling your soul” concept exists but it smacks more of boogie man propaganda to me. Since I’m not fond of working for free anyway, I’ll hold on to my soul and see how this whole free will thing pans out.

[quote=“Junglered, post:3, topic:4645”][quote=“Luciferian, post:1, topic:4645”]What happens when you sell or dedicate your soul to lucifer.

You don’t have to sell your soul and die to experience hell or suffering. Hell is right here on earth. The better question is why any entity would want a human soul. I don’t think there’s a recruitment quota they need to meet every month so what’s the draw for them? There are an untold number of demons that exist but they need dead, whiny humans to help them fight some epic battle? Nah…can’t see it.

Perhaps the whole “selling your soul” concept exists but it smacks more of boogie man propaganda to me. Since I’m not fond of working for free anyway, I’ll hold on to my soul and see how this whole free will thing pans out.[/quote]

i could see it if they wanted a particularly powerful human soul, but the demon would likely have to offer them something incredibly amazing that they hadn’t found a way to attain themselves or they believed impossible for them to attain alone, i doubt that kind of person would g offering their soul to the highest bidder, assuming there would be any use for a human soul to a demon in the first place of course.

[quote=“Luciferian, post:1, topic:4645”]What happens when you sell or dedicate your soul to lucifer.

I recommend watching this video in which EA explains some things that might answer some of your questions - [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzxQ-eLeS5Y]- YouTube

At satanic way, u must try every 6of each month,in dark room, and be honest,on a circle of salt and inside a 5pentagram black candles too, it can take between 1-21 trys,

I call upon Lucifer daily to transform my soul, my heart and my spirit in the likeness of him. I wish to join his legions of demons.