Selling my soul in my dream

I know there is nothing called selling your soul but this dream is weird and I remember it I remember the room it was me and my Bestfriend he makes music so we went down in to this building into like the basement there’s a room at the bottom 1 way in one way out I felt the energy from the room telling him you know your about to work with a spirit and it’s no coming back from that he said yes Bro I need this so we went in I’m thinking like Forget it let’s do it so we turn the lights off start meditating then we felt the energy I felt the energy busting through my body it felt horrible like real it felt so real the demon or entity asked me questions about what we wanted and I woke up

1 Like

Any other time I would of just thought of it as a regular dream but I remember this room

1 Like

But truly there is.

It means it hasn’t happened yet.

This is like a warning to you, to be careful of the step you take, it isn’t about selling soul. Maybe there is a step you are about to take or will take later on, and it will be a trade by barter, and your life will be what’s traded. And when it does, you won’t have control over your life anymore. It will be controlled. Anything can happen to U.

It’s not a good or positive dream at all.

if this is a sign from the future should I stay away from it or should I dive deeper because I know you can make pacts and deals with entity’s but selling your soul is impossible .and when I woke in the dream I was older like 5 years had passed by

1 Like

How come?

We can’t sell our soul, because it’s not ours to sell. Something which is not ours, we can’t have any right to sell.

1 Like

For me too happened the same thing, I didn’t gave much thought to it, I’m not comfortable sharing over here, but I can pm you, if you are interested

1 Like

Yes I would like to hear

Where do I find the messages at

1 Like

Lol you first need to know what it means to sell soul, don’t take it literal.

1 Like

Can you explain?

Yup, but when you say there is selling a soul, everybody take it literally.
I understand at which context you told, well I believe that we came from some source and we belong to that source no matter what.
No body can play with our free will, even the god himself.

It’s less that and more “spirits don’t want our souls”.

Souls give us life, and while spirits are up for protecting it, selling it would be a waste of time. Souls are useless to them and giving it away would just kill us.

1 Like