Self-Transformation, share your strategies

As a dark magician, I am aware that beings known as demons can be powerful allies in self-transformation.

Recently I have had healings done and entities removed by some of the most high dark beings, Lucifuge Rofocale, and Lucifer.

Yet while I found myself relieved in some wonderful ways, I found I was still suffering in some of the same old ways.

So I began wondering what I could do specifically, with intent, in working with demons for self-transformation.

Of course, there are always elements of intuitive clues, answers, being drawn to the right resources at the right time. But what of direct action? Things that I can do with MY force of will?

Today, while reading through an interpretation of my birth chart, I saw at one point it said I would need Saturnian energy, for organization and so on. So it clicked, I could find a way to draw the needed Saturnian energy and qualities into my life… eg., I could do an evocation and charge a pentacle of Saturn. Or do an evocation of a Saturnian deity. I have some ideas, have to look through some of my books and notes, but any tips and warnings here would be useful.

That made sense to me for an application of purposeful self-transformation through magick.

I would love to hear more stories and tips as to how we can transform with intent, from the inside out, through magickal workings. What kinds of things have you done in this area, or what are you working on doing?

1 Like

Hi there Adelphia - Great Question! And likely to draw some very diverse answers!

I’ve only superficially sifted thru the astrology aspect of Magick … but seems to me Earth would come into play for physical transormation (since we weave our bodies out of the elements of Earth). And perhaps Jupiter for the psyche - expansion, acceleration & opportunity.

I’m almost willing to bet you’ll get some good ideas from Kitari & DKM on using the sublte forces within the body …

And Nercromaster will surely have some great input on the demon assist aspect of your question.

All in all, this promises to be a very lively & informative discussion!

[quote=“Zoe, post:2, topic:93”]Hi there Adelphia - Great Question! And likely to draw some very diverse answers!

I’ve only superficially sifted thru the astrology aspect of Magick … but seems to me Earth would come into play for physical transormation (since we weave our bodies out of the elements of Earth). And perhaps Jupiter for the psyche - expansion, acceleration & opportunity.

I’m almost willing to bet you’ll get some good ideas from Kitari & DKM on using the sublte forces within the body …

And Nercromaster will surely have some great input on the demon assist aspect of your question.

All in all, this promises to be a very lively & informative discussion![/quote]

Great comment Zoe…

For my own personal dark alchemy during my early stages of becoming a black magician I found that pain was one of the easiest ways to strengthen the mind, the larger amount of pain the better. After various sigil charging since I couldn’t perform an evocation successfully at that time, my spirit darkened but i found that it was lacking and it was very slow. Blasphemous rites and various rituals involving blood, sexual acts, ect… came up and though these are very great tools (and fun of course) the best method I’ve found is the evocation of a demon for possession for an amount of time less than nine days if you are skittish but an amount of time longer than that will change you greatly. If you want the best of the best the gateway to damnation could be opened.

Whoa now that’s intense. My demons would love that.

Have just quit smoking and was reminded of benevolent possessions by demonic types who are able to kick out addictions from a person.

Are you talking full possession?!

Thats awesome necromaster, i always imagine myself, how would it feel, to get possess by a demon. man! i hunger for power!