Self love Ritual Bath

Greetings Ladies & Gents! Here is a self-love ritual I found and wanted to share! Blessed Be!! :kissing_heart:

Self Love Ritual Bath

“I am enough!”

Self-love ritual bath

Ritual by Ashianna Blue

Need a little boost of confidence? Try out this, “I am enough” self-love ritual bath to boost

your confidence and empower you.

Supplies Needed:

• Mirror
  • “I am enough” Sigil
  • Bath
  • White and/or Pink Candle(s)
  • Rose Petals
  • Lavender Buds
  • Epsom Salt
  • Himalayan Pink Salt
  • Optional - Full Moon Water and favorite incense …. Glass of wine :slight_smile:

Step 1: Prepare your bathroom / headspace / sacred space

Get all your items together to have a lovely evening with yourself. Grab your ritual supplies and also the things that put you in a great place to celebrate yourself. Play music that inspires you or calms you. Pour that glass of wine. Fluff those towels in the dryer. This is all about pampering yourself! So do whatever makes you feel good and inspires your self-love.

Step 2: Cast “I am enough” spell

Now that you are in your sacred space of self love, take the sigil and tape it to the mirror. After placing it on the mirror, look at yourself in the mirror and say (fill the blank in with whatever you want, with however many you want):

I am enough

I am brave enough

I am smart enough

I am beautiful enough

I am ________ enough

I am enough!

Keep sigil on your mirror to remind you that you are enough every time you look in the mirror for as long as you need.

Step 3: Draw your bath

Fill the bath with warm, but not hot, water. As the tub is filling, imagine that the water is filled with love, confidence, and peace. You’re not only filling the tub with water, but you’re also filling it with these energies.

Step 4: Empower the bath

Grab your candle(s) and light. While lighting, say:

I am enough

I am brave enough

I am smart enough

I am beautiful enough

I am ________ enough

I am enough!

Place candle(s) around the edge of the bathtub. Grab Epsom salt, Himalayan Pink Salt, rose petals and lavender buds (full moon water if you want). Sprinkle into bath while saying:

I am enough

I am brave enough

I am smart enough

I am beautiful enough

I am ________ enough

I am enough!

Repeat in your head or out loud until you feel as though the water has been infused with your intent.

Step 5: Enjoy the bath.

Once the tub is finished filling up or as it’s finishing, light some more candles or your favorite incense. Refill that glass of wine. Keep the music flowing and hop in that bath. Allow the water to cover your body and the energies you have built to wash over you. Close your eyes. Breathe and repeat: “I am enough.”

Really feel those words flow through you. Embrace their meaning. Accept their meaning.

When you are ready, open your eyes and enjoy your bath. Once you are finished with your bath, put on your comfiest pair of PJs, make a cup of tea (or another glass of wine) and spend the evening doing something you enjoy!

“I am enough” Sigil ( right click to save and print )

11 Likes

Thank you! Love this kind of rituals :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bless you. I needed this in my hour of stress and turmoil

1 Like

Gonna do this too…stress level is sky high.

1 Like

Oh I am saving this! Thank you! I am all about self love and self care :two_hearts:

1 Like

No problem! :blush::hugs:

1 Like

Your welcome!

Glad you like it!!

1 Like