Self Introduction In Order!

Howdy to those of these forums! I’m a Content Maker, Video and Photo editor, Ritualist, and in pursuit of further endeavors. I’ve been involved in the craft for over two years and I took the liberty of throwing myself in the deep end and learning that way! Not recommended, yet you do learn quickly… Comment below so I can make myself acquainted with my squadron :man_mage::eye:

Welcome @JustASurvivor Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice?

Do you follow a specific system or tradition?

What are your areas of magical interest?

By the way, self promotion is against the rules of this forum so I have removed your social media information from your post. You may put it in your profile but you may not post them on the public forum.

2 Likes

Tulsa Oklahoma. I started off in Wicca under the tutelage of Joseph Harden, ever since he passed away I’ve been a self study delving into aspects of Necromancy and more outlandish procedures, I’m purely focused on touching the soles of my feet within every plane, a jack of all trades, while learning how to integrate angels and demons into non adversarial workings, and yes I fully understand the dangers of doing so…

I do that all the time. There is no danger involved :joy:

Anyway nice to make your acquaintance mate, how active has this forum been since current world events?

What do you mean? This forum opened in 2012 and hasn’t slowed down since. “World events” don’t really affect us much, though of course they do affect individual members.

1 Like

Good to know we’re keeping it coming, blessed be