Self-Initiation through the Spheres of the Qliphoth

The fonts are fine, classic as in other books. By the way, Azerate Pact Edition is already sold.

If they are sold out, then it is likely that the information in there will never get to be propagated to others.

Hi,
I would also like to ask in reciting the invocations or evocation to any of the ruling demon of the qliphothic sphere, is there a particular time of the day or night that it should be performed? Or there is no time issue as to when it should be performed?
Thank you

1 Like

Do it, doesn’t matter day or night

1 Like

Great. Thank you.

:thinking: so I kinda wanted to do this last night! I read the first one out loud! I felt weird after it like more pressure on my head so just went to bed. I was in a grassy field and a leaf on my face! It smelled strong! I woke up couple of times and still smelling it and feeling it! I smelled it all night… my head hurts behind my ears and the base of my head! My throat chakra was nuts… also someone talked to me when I was laying on the grass “you have magic but you aren’t a witch! Why are you here?” I said just because… he said “that’s not enough”
:thinking: Did I fail?

5 Likes

Wow, at least you got a response.

1 Like

I am using VK Jehannum’s blog for my workings. So, how many times to you have to perform each rite? And more importantly what should I expect? Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

If you think on opening sphere, one rite is enough.

Nahemoth: the Sphereworkings are Different for Everyone

1 Like

Do you know that his book Grimoire of Deathful Wombs is out? There is a ritual he includes that will ask Chavajoth to create an energetic space that will bring in the Qliphothic Energy contain it in your desired space so that it my leak out. If you are using his methods, it might be good to get it.

1 Like

Definitely, this is one of must-read books

9 Likes

is it safe for a beginner to perform this Qliphothic Sphereworking Rites?

1 Like

Yes but it is better to do it when you are on holiday or something like that. The power is so extreme that the reality around the witch changes rapidly

7 Likes

“As the Path is a solitary one, for almost everyone who walks it, there are no needs for deception or self-deceit and IF YOU DO NOT HEAR THE VOICELESS CALL of Fiery Blood it is better to seek something else…”

6 Likes

Loved this graphic. Are you developing more?

I will, with time. I have much other work and stuff to do, so I don’t do this now.

1 Like

What should I expect after I do this ? Can I ask their help on a request that I have ?

Is there a typical reaction through each sphere? I have done Nahemoth. With that one, I noticed I was very focused on earthly, mundane things. With Gamaliel I am noticing I’m very into my emotions and my dreams are also becoming very vivid again and seem to be symbolic. I’m waiting a few days at least between them to absorb the energies.

1 Like

So I did the rite of Nahemoth last night. I didn’t have any visions or anything as other people have reported but I believe it was working because my left hand was tingling and tingling with energy. I take that as a good sign because my left hand has for some reason always been pretty sensitive when it comes to energies. Thanks for sharing these!

So should you use the incantation words or is english fine in relation to
Liftoach Shaari Ha-Nahemoth B’Shem Ha-Na-Ama-Hema (x11)
[Open the Gate to Nahemoth in the Name of Na-Ama-Hema]