Self initiation rite

Is really esoteric or it is just a psychological awareness to want to follow a path?

1 Like

Could you clarify what you mean a little?

Sure.
I mean, the self initiation rite put me in contact with real energies/entities about the Path I choose to follow, or self initiation rite is just a mere symbolic act that is useful only for me.

In my opinion, probably real beings, spirits seem eager for people to do magick.

5 Likes

Hi, In my self initiation I found the spiritts that are closesd to me,
and found my spirituel (mentor). Wodan.
Not a ā€˜demon///angelā€™) type of god, what I expected because of the studieā€™s
and divenation I worked on to preparing myself for the self initiation.
So, yes I also think that the spirits are eager for people to do magick.
And can show you a path, and so giviing you a base to work on
for youā€™re own evolution in magick.

3 Likes

It is being initiated into a path. You are calling entities which are very very real and saying I want to be initiated into this path or current that you are in. I want to work with you. At least that is how I see self initiation. It may be different for someone else but that is my take on it. It is not something to take lightly.

1 Like

Initiation, for me, is a lot of things. It is a very beautiful experience. It is binding yourself to a particular current and saying ā€œI am apart of this current as itā€™s apart of meā€ (where as to me, a dedication is saying I am devoted to this current, etc) it is very empowering.

2 Likes

Lucifer gave me my magical name and told me it was very important that I do some kind of self-inititation. It has the purpose of announcing myself to the universe who I am now, who I want to be and the path I have decided to travel. This will attract and repel certain entities. This can be done by yourself or if you can get with other people who want to be initiated into the same path you can do it together and it could be more powerful in a group.

In my personal situation I have a kind of spirit mentor/husband. We have a close connection but his power is chaos and Ive followed a right hand path for the most part that Iā€™ve been doing magick. Ive worred too much about my actions and hurting others that iā€™ve held him back and placed limitations on him from me trying to be a goody goody.

Pychologically if your views on magic are more about developing yourself and strengthening your resolve initiation is good for that too. Afterwards you cant make excuses as much because youve commited yourself to magic. You cant procrastinate anymore.

Now, im not initiated i dont know what path im going yet but this is what Ive heard and how much I understand so far.

5 Likes

I totally understand. I was in the boat for a good time. Basically I was on the RHP like your self and Iv been basically brain washed that I could not harm even hurting their feelings to the point i started to even starve myself because I would have enough money for food for my self but no one els in the house. So I just kept it in my account and just waited until around dinner to eat. I was honestly to the point I was thinking I was some monster that deserved this bad karma.
But then about a month ago, I started to see the picture more clearly. I see now that not only I was in a bad place but also in the wrong one too. So Iā€™m definitely thinking as part of my ā€œrebirthā€ is doing this. Unfortunately Iā€™m not good with people when it comes to meeting friends and what not. So self Initiation Is definitely the thing for me to do. Still making plans for my own rite of passage per-say.