Seere invocation . Or not

If Seere somehow doesn’t put in his work, take him off the schedule and replace him with Belial’s wrath. Just my opinion though.

3 Likes

and Prince Seere is one of my big brothers. He heard you, but it seems like your opponents are being stuck up little snobs, so it’s taking him a little longer to penetrate their defenses.

3 Likes

You may want to take a look at the Overcoming your Enemy ritual from Magickal Attack if you can (it is one of the GoM books that is very affordable on Kindle). It is a very simple ritual that may help you out with the situation as well as help Seere penetrate what he needs to. Plus, doing part of the work (not that you haven’t already) will also earn respect from a spirit, encouraging them to work with you again in the future. This is not to take away work from the spirit, or showing doubt in their abilities, but showing that you are willing to work as a team WITH them, opening the door to a far deeper relationship in the long run.

3 Likes

I love this. A hell of a lot of spirits hate that laziness. Even if it’s a simple candle ritual, in it’s most basic form, is better than just having the spirit do all the work for you.

2 Likes

Thank you. Was thinking about that too, Belial’s wrath. I am prepared. Will know how it goes in a couple of days as the scheduling needs to be decided by court quickly. The company I work for is the biggest arsehole in the whole world I think. I am only there cause they pay well and I am not weak, can put up with bullies hence I took them to court, I am the first one to dare this, people just go off sick then leave. I am still there laughing daily in their faces.

1 Like

Done the chanting last night lol

I already sent Belial off to help Seere. No payment or trade needed. He really wanted to do this one for some reason. :man_shrugging:

I have most of GOM books but all the rituals seem very long winded to me, all the shem angels and what annoys me is that he wrote the phonetical names of all of those spirits and it complicates my reading and my ability to pronounce them.

1 Like

how did you do that

He is always with me.

Ah I see. The one I was referring to is after the Master Curse and involves writing your name over the name of your enemy (to put it simply). It is the Gaining the Upperhand ritual. No angelic names needed, entailing only writing and your intent, and is actually seems based on some good old folk magic. Looks complex in writing but takes only about ten minutes in actuality.

2 Likes

will have a look. sounds like hoodoo petitioning which i did already… but cause i added confusion it all got confused lol

1 Like

got email from solicitor today-within timeframe requested to Seere - that my case goes ahead next week, judge decision date today. thank you Seere.

1 Like

hi @Nolan_Toney

i did this with seere.

would it be too much for you to ask him if hes willing or may be some ball park time frame
? or is there smthn that he needs me to know ?

much thanks

2 Likes

No dear, it is not much for me at all. The thing is that demons like us to form a true and sincere connection/relationship with them. Like an honourable friend. When you feel this deep inside your heart you’ll be able to easily connect with whoever entity you wish and he/she’ll be answering your questions personally. Good luck :heartpulse:

@Lil u mean for me?

Yes, dear @mxa

@Lil can i pm you . because i dont want to derail the topic

@mxa Sure. Anytime.

I actually won this case in March 2020. Asked Belial for help in the end too.