Seen it all. Yawn

looks out of the window
You know what? Nevermind

2 Likes

Why ?

1 Like

Because I made a contract with an underwater sea witch and gave her my voice in return for legs

10 Likes

Quite a few Australians on here, if you search.

2 Likes

How do you think you’d cope with absolutely no one to converse with and or associate with in relation to the lhp in person.

Yes , true. But. Australia has a population of nearly 25 million on a continent the size of the states.
We’re too spread out.

1 Like

Is her name Annie Bonnick?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure her name was Carol

1 Like

I’m curious what happened to your old account, do you mean it was on the forum? I’ve been moderating since August 2014 and never heard of someone’s account vanishing. Genuine question, not being snarky.

3 Likes

Is she one of them extreme roller skaters ?All girl teams?

1 Like

I don’t think so. That girl would’ve had to use 8 pair of roller skates at the same time,that doesn’t seem very efficient to me

It was u I conversed with. 2017.
The site went through some sort of technical change.
My efforts were lost.

? Please explain.

1 Like

We had an upgrade to a new platform then, but offhand I don’t recall anyone being lost, what was your username?

Huh…have you ever seen an octopus on roller blades?
Yeah, me neither.

2 Likes

Same as. I conversed with Timothy via several emails.
Eventually he figured out that at the exact moment balg had a technical change I became a forum member.
The next day, I attempted to log in ,but couldn’t .
He informed me that all my efforts were gone.

1 Like

Your funny.

1 Like

You are, too :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That sucks, I didn’t know this had occurred.

Your old account is here but as you say, posts appear to not exist, that you made on that date (although your account is older, I can see you were notified of something by e-mail, probably replies to your posts, on the day of the change):

It was definitely nothing personal, twice in conversations with friends on here PMs that were sent when an update occurred have vanished. :+1:

3 Likes

Wow.
You go girl.
I bow to thee.

1 Like