Seeking Wisdom

Honestly, haven’t really noticed it. So probably because of this I’d say no change at all. Else, if any change I would’ve noticed.

Regards,
Himanshu[/quote]

Are you facing the same issue as Satori? Sorry, I didnt read the prevoous posts fot they’re hella lenghty .–. What I was about to suggest Sayori is to try a sort of mind game: External Invocation.

Feel your awareness or your energy, feel anything that you know belongs to you. Dont try to feel inside you, but outside. Where does your, lets say, aura ends and the environment begins? Notice Im using different terms for I dont know what are the concepts you work with, nor the things you may be aware of. In that threshold, the outermost part of you, you will Invoke, not to have the energy inside of you, but to have the energy in that very place, that outermost part of you.

One out of three things will happen eventually: your consciousness will expand to that place, that pla e will flood inside you, or both.

Id pick some angelic being such as Metatron or some planetary spirit or intelligence, maybe of some planet you have retrograde. Demonic energy tends to pack and compress, and only after you have too much of that energy is that it will start expanding in the so-called Ascension.[/quote]

Apologies Diazin,

I didn’t mean to barge in on the conversation. Really thought that question was for me as the post was mine. Well my issue is more or less the same as Sitori. However, he’s much ahead in the curve than me and needless to say more experienced in occult than me. So, let’s just say I’m a novice at a very infant stage of magic right now.

I understand Aura and that’s one aspect of spirituality I am more apt at working with at this time. So this sounds ground breaking for me. I have a silly question at this. How do I identify the retrograde planet for me?

Regards,
Himanshu

Dont worry buddy.

To find your retrograde planets, visit the link below and get your chart done.

[url=http://goo.gl/ZFusnn]http://goo.gl/ZFusnn[/url] (once you input your data and get your chart done, you have to click in “additional tables (pdf)”. Your retrograde planets will have a “R” in the longitude column)

I also made a thread on the subject some days ago, its in the General Discussion Session, Im not pasting the link here cause my phone is annoying me. Worth give it a look, TWF posted some nice info there also.

Diazin

THANK YOU! Dude, that was brilliant! Makes perfect sense. I have been trying to feel there energies internally, even inviting possession. I was trying to get the feeling simliar to electric flowing through the body. However, invoking there energy to feel it in my auric field, my etheric body which surrounds my physical body would make much more sense. Most of the time I feel from within my body, or the very outline of it and have not put much attention on my aura. So your saying feel my own energy, try to feel my aura which surrounds me and once I know the feeling well, then invoked energies or Spirits, allowing my aura to sense the change? Truly I am eternally grateful! I intentionally work with Demons and because of the connections I made, I feel if I start working with Angels again it will confuse things. So I will continue with the Demons noting your advice and utilizing my aura to sense them. btw, I am a double pisces rising with a sun and moon opposition in my first house lol

You got it right Satori.

Just please, correct me if I got it wrong, but while you’re talking about doing the regular invocation and try to sense it with your aura, Im talking more about invoking the spirits to the layers of your aura, the outermost ones you can sense, instead of invoking them into yourself. Well, you can try both methods and see which one serves you best.

Also, Id like to see your chart if you’re okay with that, Im starting in Astrology Im getting fascinated by the art xD

Test post - ignore this! :slight_smile:

[quote=“Diazin, post:22, topic:4099”]Dont worry buddy.

To find your retrograde planets, visit the link below and get your chart done.

[url=http://goo.gl/ZFusnn]http://goo.gl/ZFusnn[/url] (once you input your data and get your chart done, you have to click in “additional tables (pdf)”. Your retrograde planets will have a “R” in the longitude column)[/quote]

Hi Diazin,

Checked out the link you gave. I got a ‘R’ train going on in the longitude coloumn.

Also, I have an exercise I do currently. During my regular training of meditation while keeping a steady flow of breaths I visualize a strong light I’m inhaling from the 8th chakra. This light spreads within the body on every exhale. I don’t end this untill I can visualize my aura beginning to glow of the same light.

Please provide your feedback if this will be a good approach to build skills of invocation of the spirit in my aura. .

Regards,
Himanshu

I believe it is himan-dude, if you feel comfortable and proficient at doing it that way than its definetely a way to go down on this. Btw, by 8th chakra you mean the sunya chakra (right spell?)?

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are well!

Sorry for being out of line but I want to share a success story of working with Bune. I needed help with money on urgent basis to pay off my bills to these banks I owed to. I had PMed and pestered many of you (Lady Eva, S.V.E, Nue, Amicus) to guide me for it.
About 2 weeks ago, I started evoking Bune daily for providing me help that too on short notice. Being a novice/ no skilled magician, my desperation was getting deep as none of my rituals had any communications or materializations. Didn’t know how and what to do much about it. Amicus tried helping me with the money rituals and channelling Bune. But still results were oblivious for me. 6th month in a row I had already missed my deadline of payments on 25th. The pressure from marshals and legal threats were lingering as a sword on my head.

Magic did come through!! Today in the morning I called up one of my high school buddies for help. He was the last person I would’ve called but somehow I did. While dialling his number I was thinking to myself “He won’t help”. Yet a voice within me said “He will”. Mind you, I have tried borrowing money from him on numerous occasions in past and he’s never agreed. However, today he did agree to help me. It took me only a 3 minutes call to borrow the money. He paid off the entire amount of $200 dollars to these banks. I know it’s a debt I’d need to pay back but keeping in mind my real motive was to lay off these marshals off my back. This obviously did happen. Not only that, for last 6 months I’m hunting for a job. Today I got a call from a friend to set up an interview for me at his firm.

These two weeks I’d been jumping on my wishes with Bune. Money and Job being primary of them. He arranged for both of them for me. I am super excited to share this success story with you all. This really concretes my belief in magic.

Until Next time!

Regards,
Himanshu

[quote=“himanshuchauhan, post:28, topic:4099”]Hello Everyone,

Hope you are well!

Sorry for being out of line but I want to share a success story of working with Bune. I needed help with money on urgent basis to pay off my bills to these banks I owed to. I had PMed and pestered many of you (Lady Eva, S.V.E, Nue, Amicus) to guide me for it.
About 2 weeks ago, I started evoking Bune daily for providing me help that too on short notice. Being a novice/ no skilled magician, my desperation was getting deep as none of my rituals had any communications or materializations. Didn’t know how and what to do much about it. Amicus tried helping me with the money rituals and channelling Bune. But still results were oblivious for me. 6th month in a row I had already missed my deadline of payments on 25th. The pressure from marshals and legal threats were lingering as a sword on my head.

Magic did come through!! Today in the morning I called up one of my high school buddies for help. He was the last person I would’ve called but somehow I did. While dialling his number I was thinking to myself “He won’t help”. Yet a voice within me said “He will”. Mind you, I have tried borrowing money from him on numerous occasions in past and he’s never agreed. However, today he did agree to help me. It took me only a 3 minutes call to borrow the money. He paid off the entire amount of $200 dollars to these banks. I know it’s a debt I’d need to pay back but keeping in mind my real motive was to lay off these marshals off my back. This obviously did happen. Not only that, for last 6 months I’m hunting for a job. Today I got a call from a friend to set up an interview for me at his firm.

These two weeks I’d been jumping on my wishes with Bune. Money and Job being primary of them. He arranged for both of them for me. I am super excited to share this success story with you all. This really concretes my belief in magic.

Until Next time!

Regards,
Himanshu[/quote]

You know, as a token of appreciation for her aid you should make a thread on this. By the way, congrats buddy! Buné has helped me also when I was in need and she has my affection.