Seeking wbesites or people skilled in astrology, Demon and human Elements

I am trying to make contact and connections with particular Demons in order to establish my own Demonic Hierarchy as did Dukante, Purswell and others. been reading S Connolly’s books- and they are good, but they bring up more questions- (mostly dealing with personal data, elements etc) than they answer. It says that in order to work with certain demons or have a relationship with them as Patron, Matron Mentor etc. One should choose demons which have alike Elements, days and other things which I am unfamiliar with in astrological realms.
The Demonolotry.org website is ok, but they dropped their forum which though dying still had a particle of data once in a while.
Does anyone have websites, data or info which could help me in this issue. Please email me it is easier for me to save info that way. Thanks

[quote=“Frater Dark Matter, post:1, topic:2389”]I am trying to make contact and connections with particular Demons in order to establish my own Demonic Hierarchy as did Dukante, Purswell and others. been reading S Connolly’s books- and they are good, but they bring up more questions- (mostly dealing with personal data, elements etc) than they answer. It says that in order to work with certain demons or have a relationship with them as Patron, Matron Mentor etc. One should choose demons which have alike Elements, days and other things which I am unfamiliar with in astrological realms.
The Demonolotry.org website is ok, but they dropped their forum which though dying still had a particle of data once in a while.
Does anyone have websites, data or info which could help me in this issue. Please email me it is easier for me to save info that way. Thanks[/quote] Hay Please if you find any let me know as well :slight_smile: I’m still looking for a demon who deals with music a muse for singing etc