Seeking Justice

I’m seeking justice for someone who is hiding out from the law. I need to bring forces to bear down upon him to cause justice to be done.

This person has stole dead people’s property that they left to their families from them and then even went to their grave sites to mock them. Law enforcement knows about this and wants to arrest him but he is hiding out, living under the radar.

I need forces to come to bear to bring him to justice. He tries to hide behind lies and deceit and use spells to mask himself from the light of justice.

You lying, slanderous troll! Stop hiding behind anonimity and face me like a man!

[quote=“tomdavis, post:1, topic:4068”]I’m seeking justice for someone who is hiding out from the law. I need to bring forces to bear down upon him to cause justice to be done.

This person has stole dead people’s property that they left to their families from them and then even went to their grave sites to mock them. Law enforcement knows about this and wants to arrest him but he is hiding out, living under the radar.

I need forces to come to bear to bring him to justice. He tries to hide behind lies and deceit and use spells to mask himself from the light of justice.[/quote]

Posts and new membership sign-ups that are identified as being part of the ongoing internet drama centering around Nick Bravo, which I just became aware of overnight, will be deleted without further notice, to avoid this forum becoming the venue for a flamewar entirely unconnected to the topics discussed on this forum, and which seems to have been going on for several years across a number of other sites.

Duplicate accounts are not permitted on this forum and will also be deleted, along with any posts made by them.

Please take this ongoing dispute to a more appropriate venue elsewhere.

Thank you.