Seeking info on Duke Barbatos!

hey, i would like to start off this post by saying sorry for disappearing, i doubt anyone noticed but i still feel the need to explain. i’ve been working through a lot and just haven’t had the time to sit down and make a post on here, but i have been viewing posts and practicing on my own time.
in any case, i did a tarot spread to see if there were any entities or demons trying to contact me and after i looked into the spread, it seems that it’s possibly Barbatos! i had actually done a general spread about a month ago that mentioned that someone related to working with animals was trying to get my attention, but i put investigating on the back burner because i was doing other things in life, so i only got around to it tonight.
if anyone wants the specifics of the reading, i pulled the page of wands (upright) for the “who”, and knight of pentacles (reversed) for “what they want you to know”… lastly what they want to help me with was the sun (reversed). after i finished the reading and meditated for a bit i decided to do some research, and came to the conclusion that it may very well be Barbatos.
please let me know your thoughts! if there’s any information on him that you can give me, i would love to hear it! offerings, things for altar spaces, general info on him, your experiences working with him… anything is helpful. i’m doing my own research, of course, and i’ve already gone through quite a few forum posts on him… but i wanted to make my own post and see where it got me. i’m a little shy but i appreciate any feedback, advice and guidance you’re willing to share! thanks!

The best info I can give is to call him and experience what he has to offer for yourself.

1 Like

Hes a helper in all cases spmeone ask him. But i did a reading for love spe. And he was not happy be on a love spell. But yes in justice. Curses work. Health etc.

1 Like