Seeking help: Workings to Help with Addiction

Hello, I am new to the website. I am interested I any information that people might have regarding workings based on healing from addiction. I am a recovering opiate addict and find myself falling back into the patterns of addiction as I have gone down on my methadone. The societal system has failed me and worse, I have failed myself. I wish to be free from this viscous cycle so my magick and myself may grow. I am interested in any workings that could help influence/invoke the energies and deific masks that can help guide me towards my freedom. I find my mindset to be failing me in that I get very discouraged in all that falls onto my path. Any and all positive help is welcome. Thank you.

4 Likes

Many people aproach lucifer because his easy to contact but he has so much to offer to anyone. He made me cut weed the very instant i asked him hursh but i got over it.

3 Likes

I see where Lucifer could be useful for breaking bonds, is there any specific ones that deal with addiction?

Based on personal experience if you’re mentally dependent on an addiction(which is actually how most addictions are)then try root chakra healing and cast a few spells on yourself before working with spirits to overcome the addiction because you never know how they are going to work with the situation and it can be messed up at times

3 Likes

Belial can help with addiction.

2 Likes

I have a friend who tells me that murmur assisted her with getting off of heroin and meth.

2 Likes

I’m hoping that my workings will begin to help me turn my life around. I want it, but every day is a struggle, every day something stressed me out heavily and deters me from improving my life. I suppose that’s why I’ve been turning to luciferianism so much lately, because I know I’m the only one who can change everything. But I’m seeking guidance and inspiration from the spirits and daemons because I’ve definitely lost my way and very few people in my life seem to be able to help me focus. If anything people distract me.

Hello,

You should also consider attending substance abuse outpatient services, self help meetings, and therapy. My friend got herself connected to substance abuse services and murmur helped her keep focus. She was a runner. Never completed a program and began slamming at age 12. It was until she was introduced to magick and the goetias that she was able to achieve change. Change includes making changes in your daily life to achieve that goal.

1 Like

https://occult-world.com/demons/murmur/

1 Like

I currently attend a methadone clinic and do counseling there. I have a hard time adjusting to their ways of thinking because I dont enjoy having to go there. I’m considering cutting myself off cold Turkey once I’m at a comfortably low enough dose. I want the substance factor gone, completely. That’s where I feel guidance from the other side can be a helpful motivator.

No one likes treatment. Treatments is supposed to make you feel uncomfortable. Why? You are working on all your underlying issues. Just like when I was working with Belial. I had to confront my shadow self. I didn’t like it. I didn’t have a choice.
Hmmm I don’t know you or your substance abuse history. But, if you are having challenges, I wouldn’t go cold turkey. You are going to relapse. It is a given. You are displaying addict behavior. Stop making excuses and follow through. Let me tell you this, you are not going to make excuses when working with Lucifer, Murmur, etc. you will have to follow through.

1 Like

You’re statement here says it all, you dont know me. To assume you understand my degree of willpower or to assume I’m making excuses is a big misinterpretation. As you said you dont know my substance history, how do you know what I’m talking about isn’t completely on the mental plane? You dont know when the last time I used was, and just because I state that I get overwhelmed and discouraged doesnt mean I’m absolutely going to relapse. This is exactly why I dont like treatment, because they put everyone in a group and try to claim they know you better than you know yourself. That’s why treatment facilities fail, because of people like you, telling people they’re going to relapse and they’re goong to fail if they dont follow the plans laid before them by others. Luciferianism is about becoming strong as an individual. Sharing ones thought is not making excuses, if anything its fishing for comments because when looking at Murmur, it says nothing about strengthening will or aiding with addiction. That may have been her patron daemon, but has nothing to do with the energies I’m looking to invoke. You’re information is welcome, but you can leave your arrogance at the door. Like I said, I’m looking for deific masks that can help aid and motivate me on the path to recovery, not looking for debby downers and treatment center referrals. I actually had a friend pass away yesterday from what I think was an overdose, he was 26, that will definitely be a motive to stay clean. You should probably read into the situation more before you start assuming you know someone.

2 Likes

I tell you this because I have been around the game too long. I’m not going to sugar coat anything. I don’t know you. But, I do know that many people who stop cold turkey do not stay clean for long. It is important to have a support system. And, if you have a history of alcohol or opioids… I don’t recommend stopping vistaril, suboxone, or methadone cold turkey.
As for Murmur, He teaches philosophy and makes souls of the dead appear and answer questions. That’s what helped my friend stay focus on her recovery. She was able to absorb and put to use the information she was given.

And, I’m not arrogant. I am just telling you like it is. Stop being sensitive. It seems like you have an issue receiving feedback. You are quick to jump to conclusions and become defensive. It is important to welcome all information. That’s part of growth and your personal evolution.

Your friend might be a motive to stay clean. Some people might stay clean cuz their kids were taken away, etc. But, reality is when the urges and cravings come back. None of that matters. That’s the truth. Get a strong support system.

4 Likes

Hardly sensitive. And like I said all feedback is welcome. Just dont come onto my post acting like you know who I am when you dont have the slightest clue. The fact is, you strayed way off topic and assumed what you dont know. Read more carefully next time before you try to be someone’s social worker or therapist.

Continue working with the goetias and magick. It will benefit you. But, any time a person talks about stopping their meds cold turkey. I’m going to provide my professional opinion.

1 Like

Funny. I just posted this :arrow_down: before I saw your post.

I have seen Opfaals work. I recommend him, as he will break all addictions of a person, not just the one that is of primary concern.

But as I say in the post I linked, it’s up to the individual to maintain the results and not get REaddicted.

If you’re interested, his sigil is floating around on the forum.

Best Wishes.

2 Likes