Seeking drug-induced trance tips to contact the spirits

Greetings!

As you might know by following a few of my posts I haven’t had much problems communicating with spirits and I’ve also been adamantly opposed to the use of drugs in order to reach a better trance.

Now I am at an impass.

I’ve reached a point in my life where I absolutely need certain answers I won’t bother you with. I’ve exhausted all divinatory and evocation-related measures to reach them so I am not taking matters more seriously. My plan is to reach out to the Crossroads and ask a number of spirits for instructions rather than answers.

I will do this first by arranging protection and help in this sort of travel (Halphas and Malphas for the first, maybe Glasya-Labolas and/or Valefor to lash out and trespassing spirits, and as for the rest I need to consult my books). I expect to be guided through the trance by spirits alone since I do not have trustworthy friends around to keep me guarded, but I hope the room where I will be conducting this experiment is safe enough to begin with (no sharp objects, not big enough windows to fit in through, etc).

The only means of achieving this that I have at my disposition are hallucinogenic mushrooms and all the safe instructions in the world to begin proper use. I will not use any other drug, and I have no prior experience with any other drug (shrooms included), only drunk twice in my life with some extreme results considering the quantity (glass of vodka, saw a metallic gorilla walk around, green worms tried to eat me, “defeated” eight Nosferatu-looking vampires by spitting repeatedly at them - then I snapped out of it and had to pick up the wreck that was my dormitory).

What advice do you friendly folks have besides to not attempt this? Please let me know.

do it. be alone. do preparation rituals, don’t eat.

be alone, and do something like dedication ritual, with conviction, emotion, vigour and jump into the truth.

don’t try to do something structured with specific outcome.

1. set your intention, push it half-way,
  2. then eat holy plants,
  3. push the other half of the way with increasing intensity.
  4. ???
  5. PROFIT

go ahead. risk your sanity if you dare.

also, Eric wrote about it more in his newsletter you gotta search it

but hurry up
we await you at the Other Side

HAILS!

First time using psychedelics with nobody around? What could possibly go wrong?

[quote=“bahamuthat, post:2, topic:7641”]but hurry up
we await you at the Other Side

HAILS![/quote]

Within a month more or less cause the guy who will pass them to me is having some difficulties right now

inb4 busted and thrown screaming into jail for something I wasn’t even involved in the first place.

inb4 I am forced to become the master of prison magick where I summon cigarette packs, cellphones and shivs out of my ass

inb4 I break prison economy and provoke an unsustainable inflation by flooding the prison market with valuables summoned out of space and time through my rectum

inb4 golden era of peace and progress where inmates abandon their brutal lifestyle in favor of far more intelectual pursuits seeing how the miscreants tends to disappear whole, screaming and kicking, into a hellish dimension…

… through my anus.

I’ve reasearched the topic and given it enough long thought to at least feel confident that I won’t end up eating my own hands in the process. Plus, I will wear a sort of muzzle restraint (have a home made one, might actually order one from a BDSM site just to make sure I don’t do anything stupid with my teeth). Hopefully that won’t trigger some panic attack.

That is the main reason I would be using a ver low dosage like around 0.5 gram or even less, if I find the method how to reduce it to such small quantities. Of course, I wasn’t planning on taking a handful like they’re dried fruits or something!

I’ve thought of tea but I know I always react adversely to tea-like concoctions, mainly vomiting and having cramps. Last thing I want is to wake up confused and covered in my own shit. I need to sell the place I am currently at so I wanna avoid any shit-related property damage too!

I’m not trying to come off as scolding or condescending, or anything like that. If you’ve read enough of my posts, you’ll know I’m a stoner. I’m also a seasoned veteran of psychedelics. I couldn’t tell you how many times I’ve tripped, but it numbers in the many dozens. Acid, shrooms, peyote. I say the following from a point of substantial experience: It’s always a good idea to have someone with you, ideally someone NOT under the influence. I’ve had bad trips, and I’ve talked people down who were tripping bad. I’d tripped a fair number of times before I had a bad one, and couldn’t tell you why some of them turned out bad. There doesn’t seem to be any way, that I know of, at least, to guarantee “safe travels”. So, while I’m not discouraging you, I AM encouraging you to take any all precautions that will minimize waking up confused and covered in your own shit. And have something tasty to drink as a chaser. Shrooms taste like shit.

1 Like

Thanks man, I am doing more reads cause sadly I have no one I can safely rely on for that thing. Will search.

have no fear

when you enter The Truth, there will be no unnecesary violence.

no harm shall be done.

abandon your fears. you might have barred windows and restraints… but nothing can truly protect you from that what you’re going into.

Bro, as someone who has tripped balls hundreds of times I’m telling u the last thing your going to want to do on a first trip is any ritual! U better eat no more than a gram of those boomers and get a feel for what’s in store mushrooms can be especially ruff sometimes. U might love it but if u never even smoked a joint ur words going to be turned upside down on an eight of shrooms. Hard trips sometimes lead to thought loops and anxiety something I def would not want in the presence of a demon. I’m curious as to how this is going to play out so if u don’t loose ur shit and convert to Christianity please post ur results.

NO WAY LMAO! Thank you so much for your insight. Demons until now have only been helpful to me and quite the best exprience in my whole life, but as you say, it isn’t very smart to do it in their presence. It is both overbearing and some have told me that fear is a great catalyst for many an important change (aka “I will spook you like you have never been scared before and when you wake up hopefully you’ll have learned something”). It is both pedagogic and necessary in the sense that it is not up to your maturity to learn it, but that letting fear settle in would cause the same changes comparable to doing pushups when you’re training for physical strength.

So, yeah, pondering and researching. The dose would me 0.5 grams, or 1 at most. Very little quantity. The only thing that worries me besides the obvious is how it will affect my vast bodymass. Let’s hope it doesn’t just give me screaming shits and little else.

You are responsible for your own shit. I will advise that you not use psychedelic drugs to contact spirits. I gaurantee you will not be focused, in control, or acheiving communication At All. Period. As to the setting… Alone, muzzled?, first time tripper. You are setting yoursefl up for a world of pain. Try smoking about 7 bowls of high qaulity chronic and see if you dont get the shakes and depersonalization. Than imagine that magnified to the point where u cant even see straight.

But dont worry! There are better ways like sleep deprivation, fasting, and invocation that can bring you the contact you seek. Its more work but ultimately more rewarding, potent, and real as you will actually remember it.

Oh darn, man, thanks a lot! I had totally forgotten about fasting and sleep deprivation! I think I should try those first before anything else. Thanks Cogitation!

If you do got for it with this, I’m scared you could end up choking if you vom, or freaking out because of the muzzle, and hurting yourself trying to get it off? Muzzles and gags require constant supervision when used for BDSM reasons on willing and sober adults, let alone people potentially tripping their faces off - the risks are genuine and if you’re alone, that’s not safe.

So, much as I approve of men being muzzled in principle :o) I worry - if you were serious - that it could be worse then not wearing it. But if you pull a Mason Verger on yourself, don’t blame me.

I’m sure you’ve done the research, but don’t neglect [url=https://www.erowid.org/]https://www.erowid.org/[/url] & [url=https://drugs-forum.com/index.php]https://drugs-forum.com/index.php[/url]

My advice, relatively slim though my experience in this area has been, is to attempt right away to contact the spirit of the plant before the effects can even begin, try to kind of merge into it or otherwise make contact, so it’s leading you as a guide and not just randomly wacking neurons with chemicals.

The people I know who had the best experiences with ayahuasca actively stepped into relating to it in some way (view the vine as a string of molecules and then a gate to be walked through, climbing the vine, merging with it, calling it in as a sister) and not just sitting there like, “Impress me.”

It might not even hurt to try and connect with it beforehand, all things have spirits and getting in contact first might mean you get a better results?

1 Like

It may loosen you up, but it will also break down your protections and weaken your energy. Drugs puts holes in your aura because it damages your brain, as the brain is connected to the energy field.

1 Like
  1. If you’re so determined, may I suggest something else to try before using psychedelics? The black sun exercise. You’re already accustomed with meditation and open to spirits correct? The black sun if successful can be a very intense experience for normal people, for people like us it can be the epitome of mind=blown into a trillion silver stars, put together and then blown away again into dust molecules. You’ll be left counting these molecules and it’ll make sense. It’ll take you far beyond the crossroads. It might raise the serpent.
    Proceed at your own discretion, though imo it’s far better than to risk jumping of a balcony because you digested a few shrooms on the wrong mindset.
1 Like

[quote=“333, post:4, topic:7641”]> inb4 I am forced to become the master of prison magick where I summon cigarette packs, cellphones and shivs out of my ass

inb4 I break prison economy and provoke an unsustainable inflation by flooding the prison market with valuables summoned out of space and time through my rectum

inb4 golden era of peace and progress where inmates abandon their brutal lifestyle in favor of far more intelectual pursuits seeing how the miscreants tends to disappear whole, screaming and kicking, into a hellish dimension…

… through my anus.[/quote]

Proctomancy - you could become the world’s First Ever Pioneer - of Proctomancy!

Don’t take the mushies, do this instead, it would be AWESOME!! :smiley:

HOKAY, NO SHROOMS.

Not only because of your recomendations but because something happened today, like, you’re going to laugh about it:

1. Talking to relative about the process, she says “but Marbas wouldn’t be happy about it”, then a woman with a LION’S FACE tattooed on her back passes next to us.

2. I knew I had bought a bag of chips today and I couldn’t find it. I spent about 25 minutes rummaging thorough pantries just to find it in a place it wasn’t supposed to be. When I extended a hand to grab the bag? It vanished.

I found it later in a completely different place, where a relative had told he put it in the first place.

I was SO hungry and so wishful of that bag of chips I could’ve hurt someone had they told me they threw it away. I am definitely trying the fasting method and the black sun meditation as suggested by Zeus.

Thank you so much for your insight, people. I don’t wanna know what I would’ve done high on shrooms, probably wake up surrounded by dead bodies, most of them half eaten too.

Never done drugs, and had ridiculous “hallucinations” from one glass of vodka?..
Sounds like your a train wreck waiting to happen.

man you didn’t even try fasting, sleep deprivation, marijuana and you want to enter the shroomery? you’re already loco.

1. Of course you shouldn’t fast for the whole time you’re staring at the black sun, as this is an exercise that goes for several days. Instead try eating less and clean, pure foods like veggies, fruit, nuts, fish. Avoid junk food and fizzy drinks. A little wine is good too.

Also note that the first few days you might have problems with visualizing the true form of the black sun. Most probably you’ll see it as an eclipse of the normal sun. Which is fine though, just don’t force it and it’ll be revealed. Once it does, don’t get scared (always start the exercise with affirmations of fearlessness). Pass that first test and you’ll go to a place which I call the red dessert of humility (you’ll understand once you’re there). After that it becomes an existential trip, but I won’t go into detail as I don’t want to influence your mind with the paradigm that was presented to me.

[quote=“Zeus, post:19, topic:7641”]333. Of course you shouldn’t fast for the whole time you’re staring at the black sun, as this is an exercise that goes for several days. Instead try eating less and clean, pure foods like veggies, fruit, nuts, fish. Avoid junk food and fizzy drinks. A little wine is good too.

Also note that the first few days you might have problems with visualizing the true form of the black sun. Most probably you’ll see it as an eclipse of the normal sun. Which is fine though, just don’t force it and it’ll be revealed. Once it does, don’t get scared (always start the exercise with affirmations of fearlessness). Pass that first test and you’ll go to a place which I call the red dessert of humility (you’ll understand once you’re there). After that it becomes an existential trip, but I won’t go into detail as I don’t want to influence your mind with the paradigm that was presented to me.[/quote]

Sorry for going cold all of a sudden. Thank you so much as always :smiley: Will do!