Seek, Does Knot, Wise Council

For sure. I have distance in my case. So just be ready if she is more bratty she will challenge more when away. I’m been on video chat and pushed and the look in his eyes. I thought he is going to kill me when he gets his hands on me. But truly I would do anything for him.

1 Like

Also I am a brat sub not a brat little. So I try to switch and power struggle a lot. So if she is like this be ready to be stronger then her. We seek the punishment actually and thrive one being made to submit.

I just like pain but Daddy gives me that in play.

Outside of play, I’m the spoiled princess that gets juices and star wars night lights and cookies n milk and losts of tiarras and Daddy checks under the bed every night to scare of monsters.

But I have been the slave in a relationship, several years ago. So I can go hard core slave but now I’m just happy being a Baby girl.

But I can go from sweet princess to crazy fucking Queen in about 2 seconds flat when I’m pissed :joy:

But not at Daddy :grinning:

3 Likes

and then you throw Magick into it and it’s a whole new world. I’ve been flogged so hard astrally that the next day my physical body hurt. I had bruises too both in lines of a flooded and finger prints. Once I had rope marks. I was like whoa that was some intense astral session. So I still get the marks that I crave.

2 Likes