Seeing this in my mind for over a year?

For over a year now I’ve been seeing this image consistently in my head.
It is a black star with less points than the image below and it has yellow snake eyes.

If anybody knows what this is please let me know, appreciate the help.

2 Likes

I don’t know what this is, but it’s very interesting.

1 Like

Hello Kondrad_Luci.
Thank you for sharing this. I have had a similar experience with images in my dreams since I was a young child. Many images and symbols woud reoccur, and until very recently I could not make sense of them. It was not until I began working with Hekate that I came to understand that the symbols and imagery were shown to me by Her, and I now feel more impowered than ever to continue my work and focus my energies on Her.
My advice would to be seek out a diety that resonates with you, and you might just find some connection with this image and a goddess or god.

Thank you,

-Balkan

1 Like

Thanks for giving me more insight and information but also I didn’t give much information why that may be… Over a year ago I started to give praises to Lucifer and treat him like a father but then I went on holiday and my brother encouraged me to stop doing all that stuff… so I did… so seeing this image happened about a month later. But obviously now I’m back working with Lucifer.

I had similar experience since i was a child… But when i started wiz magick… Lucifer told me it was from him … Like signs I should search about it to understand… Ofc at that time I didn’t know what or how to do it but now I do … And even understands why … Wish u find out about urs too … Good luck

1 Like

Honestly, I became somewhat obsessed with studying Lucifer while I was growing up in church. It was really taboo for me to do so, but for some reason, I was really drawn to reading about him. Having a Christian and many Christian influences in my life made it very difficult for me to ask the deep questions. If you are familiar with sigil work, if I were you I would create and charge one to see if any insight can be obtained through dreams or any other medium.

1 Like