Seeing the wrong aura colors

When I started to see auras they where not white, but yellowish green. When I later started to see more colors the colors where the opposite of what they should be. For example an amethyst is supposed to have a purple aura color and I see yellow. Another few examples:
Yellow Aventurine is supposed to have a yellow aura but I see blue.
Green Aventurine is supposed to have a green aura but I see pink.
Rose Quartz is supposed to have a pink aura but I see green.
The same goes for when I look at the auras of people including myself.
I see that my hands have a light blue aura and my head yellow to darkish yellow(crown). I am not colorblind.
What do I do?

1 Like

Maybe you see the auras as they should be, instead of what you think they should be?

As I’ve experienced this, it starts from yourself with your energy going outwards, creating that particular “filter” for you to see other auras, spirits or entities. It’s like putting sunglasses or those red/blue 3D glasses, either to protect your eyes from the sun or make that movie become threedimensional. Thus making the original colors mixed with your own energy.

Green and pink are linked in areas like the Heart chakra and also crystals like rose quartz and green citrine that are used there, so one thing you’re not doing is imagining things, or failing to get any reading at all.

So study what you see, and put whatever other people say aside unless it’s helpful, as Succupedia says you’re also bringing powerful energy into the equation and this is evidently your normal, and perfectly valid.

1 Like

Arvi,

It sounds like you are seeing the aura of the color itself. Colors have an aura, and the aura will be the opposite color. Try an experiment. Take a piece of green construction paper and put it on top of a larger white piece of paper. Shift your vision and you should be able to see a red aura outlining the green paper. This is seeing the aura of colors.

Thanks for your answer,
I did the test and you were right. I saw a reddish purple aura around the green paper. It seems that I see the auras of colours.
So now my question is, how do I see the actual aura of a person or object instead of the colours aura?

[quote=“JM, post:4, topic:5137”]Arvi,

It sounds like you are seeing the aura of the color itself. Colors have an aura, and the aura will be the opposite color. Try an experiment. Take a piece of green construction paper and put it on top of a larger white piece of paper. Shift your vision and you should be able to see a red aura outlining the green paper. This is seeing the aura of colors.[/quote]

[quote=“Arvi, post:5, topic:5137”]Thanks for your answer,
I did the test and you were right. I saw a reddish purple aura around the green paper. It seems that I see the auras of colours.
So now my question is, how do I see the actual aura of a person or object instead of the colours aura?

[quote=“JM, post:4, topic:5137”]Arvi,

It sounds like you are seeing the aura of the color itself. Colors have an aura, and the aura will be the opposite color. Try an experiment. Take a piece of green construction paper and put it on top of a larger white piece of paper. Shift your vision and you should be able to see a red aura outlining the green paper. This is seeing the aura of colors.[/quote][/quote]

To see the actual aura of a person you can try gazing at the person and then shift your vision and become aware of what colors you see around them. Most likely you will see an etheric white outline and beyond that the most common colors to see are yellow and blue. If you look at the books written by Robert Bruce he goes onto great detail on how to see auras.

I got as far as seeing some faint colors just outside the etheric white field before I started seeing a pulsing blue light that would cover my entire field of vision. Every time I would practice this I would see that indigo colored pulsing blue light come back, so it made it difficult to see another persons aura.

If you are really interested in seeing auras then definitely read some of Robert Bruce’s books.

its good to know what you see as something familiar. not everyone sees colors as certain ID