Seeing stars

does anyone have information on this star? I see it all the time. the seven pointed star.

3 Likes

Will that all depends…
The heptagram was used in Christianity to symbolize the seven days of creation and became a traditional symbol for warding off evil.
The heptagram is a symbol of perfection (or God) in many Christian sects.
The heptagram is used in the symbol for Babalon in Thelema.
The heptagram is known among neopagans as the Elven Star or Fairy Star. It is treated as a sacred symbol in various modern pagan and witchcraft traditions. Blue Star Wicca also uses the symbol, where it is referred to as a septegram. The second heptagram is a symbol of magical power in some pagan spiritualities.
The {7/3} heptagram is used by some members of the otherkin subculture as an identifier.
In alchemy, a seven-sided star can refer to the seven planets which were known to ancient alchemists.

Seven pointed star. The number seven holds numerous connections to the left hand path and magick in general. From the Yatukih Arch-Daevas created by Ahriman to the Infernal Lords of the 7 Hells, the Luciferian significance relates to power and self-mastery.-Michael w. Ford.

When i was working heavily with SET, i could not go one hour without seeing it or the number seven, all i can say is it’s ancient and powerful, so try using it in your rituals and see what the effect is.

4 Likes

awesome! thank you so much!! :blush:

2 Likes

Turn it upside down i never use it that way up because it that heptagram is inverted it will ward against good spirits.

What i just confused you, i use the septagram inverted to ward against good spirits, because there is no good that comes from 7 pointed star inverted God of darkness.