Seeing owls

Ever since I met my boyfriend I’ve been seeing owls everywhere. In fact, the first time he confessed and we got together we had an owl screaming right above us.
I’d like to say that before that I’ve never seen wild owls, and ever since meeting him I’ve seen at least 5 owls in the time span of a few months, always when I’m together with him. For the record I live in the city.

I’m thinking it could be some entity reaching out? So far I’ve worked with a few demons, archangels and had Odin reach out to me.
Curious to hear your opinions.

1 Like

I think owls are sacred to the Goddess Athena also. Just a thought.

2 Likes

Entities associated with owls include Lilith, Stolas & Andras.

1 Like

I always associated Owls with Odin. I don’t know if that is a traditional association but I always made that unconscious link.

1 Like

Don’t even know where to start… I’ve been doing magick for just over an year now. I’ve never had any interest in gods at all…

1 Like

I guess I should do some divination to find out. Funny because I didn’t know anything besides the name of the Norse gods before Odin showed up.

1 Like

Sometimes they reach out to you. It’s good that you’re paying attention to subtle signs. Explore it carefully and with caution but don’t slam the door in the spirits face either. You might be pleasantly surprised.

1 Like

I was wondering if it perhaps has any ties to my boyfriend. Since they never appeared before he showed up.

1 Like

Could be. Could be the spirit became aquainted and interested in you through that association.

1 Like

Heh. Not all that subtle when they’re flying everywhere and hooting all of a sudden.

1 Like

My thoughts and intuition say that it’s not dangerous to you or aggressive. I think it’s scoping you out.

2 Likes

Definitely not getting bad feelings about it, just intrigued. Gotta say the owls themselves can be pretty scary at times, staring at me in the dark or screaming :))
Overall not a bad feeling.

1 Like

In my experience it often happens to a practicioner when they reach a certain stage of development. Spirits begin to notice the practicioner and reach out to make contact. Nothing to be afraid of in most cases.

1 Like

It is likely. Spirits often manipulate awareness of certain things. I’ve had the same thing happen in my workplace with butterflies; coworkers and customers having butterfly tattoos, appearing on TVs, women wearing jewelry with them, etc.

I’ve even randomly encountered certain people who strangely look like the spirit I’d be working with. It’s a little freaky sometimes, honestly. The spirits might choose certain kinds of people to speak to you, as well.

2 Likes

I’ve experienced this too and it’s mind-blowing.
It made me wonder if the spirit was actually speaking to me through the person.

I’ve had alot of experience with that and Marquis Leraje. Exactly as you describe it.