Seeing objects or just random things during evocation

So I’ve been doing evocations meditating with spirit enns and sigils such and sallos & dantalion. Well I have some questions on my experiences.

I usually start evocation at 2-3 am and I start by turning off the bedroom lights to where it’s pitch black and I go into my closet that’s also pitch black.
Then I meditate with the spirits Enn for about 20-30 min depending how deep I can get into the trance.
Usually it takes about 20 min. When I get into my deep trance state the enn playing always gets louder like it’s playing from inside my head like I have on headphones or somthing. I feel the change of air in my closet and the change of just the overall atmosphere in my room and closet. So when this occurs I know probably the spirit is with me. And all of this is happening with my eyes closed while meditating, basically when I get into my trance I begin to open my eyes to light my candle and start my evocation. But everytime I open my eyes I seem to see like figures, or smoke or just something moving around in the dark. I don’t really know how to explain it but here I go.

And take in mind I’ve been meditating with lucid dreaming and astral projection for like 2 years now and I wonder maybe it could be that?

When I do evocation with duke sallos I see like green blurred lights floating around me and coming to my face. And it’s just usually green sometimes a dark yellow mixed with green or light green. What I can tell from what I’m seeing it just looks like random things or objects I’m seeing.

Now for dantalian

I started my first evocation last night with dantalian and the same steps are like the first I mediate with the enn and sigil in pitch black for about 20-30 min until I go into a deep trance. Then I open my eyes to light my candle but with dantalian I see like I want to say grey smoke or just random lights and objects going around me these have no color it was like grey or a dull white color.

Please give me some feedback on what you think could be occurring during my evocations, please and Thankyou I really appreciate it :).

2 Likes

Hello Lostboy111,

It could be auras of the spirits you are summoning. Astral projection and the ability to see auras are commonly linked. Auras are spiritual energy and astral projection is projecting yourself into the spiritual realm.

Zen

1 Like