Seeing numbers repeating everywhere

I’ve heard of people talking about this before and now I’ve been experiencing this lately.

I keep seeing the number 66 everywhere. Or some kind of variation of it (616/606/066/etc). Doesn’t matter where it is. Its happening so often now that it can’t just be a coincidence. I’m seeing 66 on shirts, clocks, movies, songs, signs, comments, etc. Barcodes will end in 66 on a glass I’m drinking out of.

Does anyone know what this might mean?

You’re spiritually awakening. Used to see 11:11 everyday this days its changed to 44. Just saw my digital clock right now as am typing and saw 44 seconds … Doreen virtue has a lot on this she calls them angel numbers I know however many here would be inclined to call them Demon numbers LOL ;->

1 Like

That’s interesting because I just recently got into spiritual LHP (I talked about it in my introduction).

I’m seeing 11:11 a bit too. But 66 far more.

Does this mean anything specifically?

i’m seeing this also for almost a year.

http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/number-patterns/msg45700/#msg45700

So a lot of people are seeing this too.

Reminds me of the infamous “S” drawing worldwide. I remember drawing it as a kid.

Maybe its some kind of sign.

I always notice 420 but im a pot head… but 11 66 99 44 and 55 I found stand out since I started. I noticed a lot of it deals with things pertaining to my workings. for example I walked off a job at a bad time with no fall backs. my last check was 440.66. this totally didn’t add up correctly but it was in my favor. as things tend to be.

yeah,and it’s getting bigger.i’m curious to find out who is behind this.i mean where the messages come from.

11:11, 333, 444, every day for weeks. Pretty obvious connotations.

i’m sure this has nothing to do with occult only or those who are into magic.it’s happening on a global scale.there is a forum dedicated to this phenomenon but i think they don’t know exactly what’s going on either.

http://board.1111angels.com/index.php

someone has to ask an entity about this…

EA covers this in the divination course material.

I must admit I always thought this was one of those nutty internet things and mainly stemming from confirmation bias - there are 5 x doubled up digits every single hour (not including double zeroes), giving you a one-in-twelve chance of seeing one when you check the time, and does anyone pay as much attention when they glance at a clock or see numbers that aren’t doubled?

I looked at mine yesterday and it was 22:44, but I’d looked earlier and it was 21:57… seems a bit like the kind of thing it’s easy to get worked up about because it won’t stop happening, especially if you subconsciously start checking the clock more often and actively looking out for it.

With any other string of numbers there’s usually a 1/10 chance of doubles (“usually” because various things can affect what numbers are used, e.g., if your count doesn’t go above 5000, there’ll be no chance of 66, 77 etc., being the first two digits), whether it’s a barcode or phone number.

As for 11:11, that’s the kind of time most people at work are thinking about lunch, and the clock-watching starts to kick in, then there’s also the way 9/11 tipped a lot of folks online right off the sanity perch, and this stuff started up around the time people got over the initial shock and grief, and started looking for answers… dunno though, I’m trying to keep an open mind, so what’s the main theory that serious magicians (you lot!) are thinking lies behind it?

Wouldn’t angels or whatever be using more direct methods to contact us lot, who do after all spend time and effort opening up various channels of communication?

That forum lost me by saying Mother Teresa was so ascended she got up to the fifth level after she died - I’m not so sure about that! Mother Teresa was not a saint

[quote=“Demigod, post:1, topic:3692”]I’ve heard of people talking about this before and now I’ve been experiencing this lately.

I keep seeing the number 66 everywhere. Or some kind of variation of it (616/606/066/etc). Doesn’t matter where it is. Its happening so often now that it can’t just be a coincidence. I’m seeing 66 on shirts, clocks, movies, songs, signs, comments, etc. Barcodes will end in 66 on a glass I’m drinking out of.

Does anyone know what this might mean?[/quote]

I don’t know, although I have been getting 777 all the time since 2006 when it first started. On car number plates, signs, e-mail messages, and much more. I don’t have to look for it either, it is like it suddenly grabs my attention, i.e. I’ll just look around and there it is right in my face. I used to log each time I saw it, but I gave up in the end as it was happening so often I could not keep up with it all.

Once I was doing some evocation work at an outdoor site that I use, and I asked the spirits to send me a “777 sign” before I got home from the drive from the site, if the operation would be a success. After doing my work, I, for no apparent reason decided, to take a walk to a woodland about 10 minutes walk from where I had been working. I remember thinking “I’ve not been to that wood for over 20 years”. As I approached the wood I noticed a public information board had been put up, which was not there 20 years ago. As I got close to the board, my eyes went straight to it, 1777, the year when the name of the wood changed to its current one.

I started to test the spirits, as I thought all of this could be by “chance”. They then responded by giving me “encoded 777’s”, i.e. 727, 7 + 7 = 14, 14 + 2 = 16, 1 + 6 =7.

One afternoon I was working on a project for a client and I began getting clairvoyant information that in a certain place (on a stone), which I had never been to, had an encoded 777 inscribed on it. The flood of information would not stop and was disrupting my project work. So I downed tools and drove out to it ten miles away. The stone had a serial number plate on with the numbers 6127, I’ll let you figure it out!

Once I was told by the spirits that a certain place was 777 metres from another point. I thought thats an easy one, as I am a surveyor and make maps for a living. I took a survey grade GPS receiver to the two points and measured their position, and the distance was 777.x meters!

For me there are two areas, not very far away from each other, where the phenomenon seems to cluster, i.e. I get a greater number of 777 sightings in these places.

Beats me what it all means. It all started off with a single dream about the number, of which I am aware of its significance, but at the time there was no reason for me to dream about it. It was nothing that was sitting in my subconscious at the time.

At one point I actively tried to train myself to see other repeating sequences i.e. 111, 222 etc, which did not seem to work. I even tried to get the spirits to present me with these numbers, and it did not work either!

sometimes my friends call me at 11:11 or 13:33 etc.it’s funny.last time i went to a public organization and i had to pick up a ticket priority number.the time i picked up the ticket was 11:11.

B-but she IS a saint! Don’t you see that the mainstream Christian god is all about extending misery through people’s lives?

Theresa’s face when reading your commenttary:

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090630202222/cenobite/images/5/59/Female_cenobite_2.jpg

With me it’s 666 or 0666 on plates