Seeing Indigo Coloured Speck Of Light Randomly - What Spirit/Sign(s) Are Associated With This?

Usually just 1 TINY speck of indigo light around around my field of vision on, either one of my eyes, and not both.

Like these shades of indigo , but much smaller, of course :

Light appears around my field of vision , and disappears within 1 second or less (enough for me to glimpse it !)

Random, yet more prominent in a dark room (bedtime) with eyes open. Could see it once a week , or maybe once a month…pretty random.

Have occasionally seen it too with eyes closed but more so with eyes open in dark room.

Thoughts , anyone ? Anyone else experience this ?

Thannks

3 Likes

Any being can do something like this, while I normally can see beings in their real forms, there are times the seelie and unseelie fae show themselves and black and white specs of light and I cba to read further into their forms and just let it be.

1 Like

funny. I used to see the same thing… Blue.
…then green. Now, yellow/gold.
Also have no idea what that is. They’re random and in the dark and when you try to focus your eyes on it it disappears

1 Like

No idea. I see it too briefly. Sometimes it’s a deeper blue or red. Rarely it’s green. Phases in and out quickly. I wasn’t sure if it was an astral thing or a visual snow thing. Still working on seeing spirits clearly.

2 Likes

I see it too. It’s very common and called the Blue Pearl Phenomenon

It means your psychic vision is getting better

2 Likes

Thanks for your replies, guys

I’m only seeing this random phenomena when I am NOT meditating.

But from what I just read - individuals normally experience this during some form of meditation ?

Can this also be experienced in normal awakeness (non-meditative state) ?

im not usually meditating when i see those. At least not intentionally meditating. Its usually in the dark tho.
When i do see then i make sure make it clear i noticed them and i send love and light towards the. Even tho im not sure what “them” are. Doesnt seen to be harmful.

1 Like

According to a theory, “negative” entities are to be contacted by illuminating the room with blue-indigo-violet-ultraviolet light, going from lesser to higher ones. So for what pertains to spirits, it would’ve been one or more with a negative polarity and somewhat medium ranked; also, indigo probably corresponds to a certain planet and to a zodiacal sign.

1 Like

To my eyes all of them do. Get multiple colors sometimes. Always during rituals.Regardless of class, species, specks of light is how i see them

1 Like

Yes it does happen when you’re not meditating and just randomly. I’m pretty convinced you’re experiencing the Blue Pearl Phenomenon.

1 Like