Seeing black serpents very often

Alright, awhile back I made a topic about me seeing black astral serpents, and surprisingly their still around.

had a projection the other night and I was surrounded by black serpents, but baby serpents like small snakes?

Idk what do you guys think?

2 Likes

I’ve always associated that with Azazel

1 Like

I was thinking Azazel but he isn’t around
or I don’t sense his energy around me at least.
Interesting, since these serpents have been around me since i started on LHP.

1 Like

He’s got to be up to something.
Funny thing is I’m reading the Book of Azazel rn.

Also symbolic of evolution. You might not sense him but that doesn’t mean he’s not interested in you. I have a similar thing with him rn. But he’s on a waiting list.

1 Like

Oh no, he’s one of the first Daemons other than Lucifer to show up without being called.
, And he took on a full manifestation, I could see his whole body clear as daylight.
You see when he had appeared before me, his left arm was a black viper and these serpents I’m seeing look exactly like it.
I know he’s around I’m just curious why he’s being so sneaky.

1 Like

Shrugs

1 Like

¯\(ツ)

1 Like

The black serpent is ordinarily a symbol of forbidden knowledge. Stain a strip of paper, with a drop of blood, and once it dries burn it, preferably in a chalice. The knowledge will come in the smoke of the burning paper-gaze into it.

3 Likes

Before I was into occult, I used to do simple meditation. I used to see black serpants alot during this.
After getting into occult, I feel as if someone is guiding me onto this path, maybe thats the serpant. One even punished me once for insulting it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like