Seeing and hearing beyond the physical

I’ve really improved my meditation practice in the past few months, both in consistency and intensity. I’m looking to take my sight and hearing to a new level. My idea was to link my third eye to my physical eyes and ears to heighten my acute awareness of energy, so I can actually see beyond this density, and more consistently hear. Does anyone have experience with this concept? Any recommendations?
For the record, I am not looking to utilize the assistance of any being. I would like to achieve the desired results through my own work and innovation, as well as through the suggestions of others.

2 Likes

When you say beyond this density and to hear do you mean communicating with spirits? And seeing energy patterns like auras etc?

1 Like

Yes, but I’d like to take it a step further and SEE spirits as well. I’m aiming to thin my personal veil.

I know alot of people who communicate with spirits “see” them with their inner sight and “hear” them with their inner ears. How do you feel about that or are you really talking about wanting to see them with your physical eyes?

1 Like

I’d take either at this point, honestly. I guess my desire to see and hear more is based mostly in boredom and curiosity, but I know the process of getting there will yield hefty benefits.

Ive worked with mediums before and I know for the majority its the inner sight and signs you get from the spirits. I think its because we sorta meet them halfway, you reach out to them and they to you as its difficult for most spirits to physically show themselves in our world. Id continue with meditation, def working on your 3rd eye chakra id say also energy work in all other chakras too. I think having a good grasp of energy work helps open you up. Robert Bruce is a good author on that. And what about working with certain demons that could improve psychic ability?

I’ll have to look up some of his work, thank you for the recommendation!
I am uninterested in working with any beings. Frankly, working with a demon didn’t suit me well and things fell apart for me faster than I could recover. I’d rather just work toward my ascension alone.

1 Like

Oh ok yeah youve got to do what works best for you. This may sound corny but have you worked with a psychic circle, some of them are worthwhile, youre regularly doing excercises to open up, you get to practice and that way you get feedback as well.

1 Like

I’d love to work with a circle. They aren’t super easy to find around here but I’ll have to do some digging. As far as practice and feedback goes, I do work on a psychic hotline and I get plenty of feedback there.

1 Like

Oh thats cool. It sounds like youre doing everything right. Can you astral travel? That would maybe be something to work on if you dont already.

1 Like

I’ve only ever done it by accident. I have never done it consciously or on purpose.

1 Like

Its good its happened on accident. Maybe something else to work on which would further you spiritually.

1 Like

I’ve tried several times but not consistently. I think I know where to start but at the same time I don’t. It’s the one thing Ive always wanted to be able to do.

1 Like

Have you used binaural beats?

1 Like

I’ll have to give it another try with the binaural beats. I’ll figure it out eventually.

In the Yoruban practice, you anoint your head (eyes, ears, nose, mouth, crown, nape of neck, chin, etc) so that you may speak, see, feel, hear, commune with, etc… the divine. But this is also because it’s believed the divine is stored in one’s spiritual head, and you connect it to your physical head. I’ve definitely found things come to me (like universal downloads, knowledge, discernment, etc) when I anoint my head.

It makes sense you’d be able to thus use your corresponding physical traits to connect to the divine senses.

1 Like

Try meditations to extend your physical senses.

1 Like

Staring into the darkness for at least 30 minutes a day will heighten both your physical and spiritual senses.

2 Likes

Hmm. Idk I often see things with my physical eyes that I know are not physical.

Never really considered it to be different than the third eye.

Granted I’m a nobody newbie but … the things I see are in front of me… usually a foot or more and definitely not in my mind.

But. I’m anphantasic… I can’t form pictures in my mind not matter how hard I try, and never have been able to. Close me eyes and all I see is one solid color. So perhaps it’s related to having a closed minds eye that my third eye senses are different?

Now I dream in living color with taste, touch, smell etc but I can’t form pictures or alter them prior to entering a rem state.

1 Like

Breathe in energy into your third eye chakra i.e. middle of the forehead.
Middle of the eyebrows is called brow/ajna chakra. Its not that helpful for seeing spirits, as forehead chakra is your third eye.