Again and again now i see 707
And then 666
And then 202
What this means
If my angel wants something to do why don’t he
Tell me nicely
Why this numbers
And what it means ?

Repeating numbers are used to get our attention and are often personal. No one can say with 100% certainty what message you are meant to receive.

When you see the numbers try to pay attention to what you were thinking at that moment, where you saw it, was it attached to a video or post and if there is a pattern to when you are seeing it.

Some people refer to these as Angel Numbers though I feel they aren’t the only ones to use them exclusively. It could be your ancestors, patron deity or any member of your Spirit team trying to reach you.

" The repeating number sequence 666 tells us that it is time to focus on your personal spirituality in order to balance and heal any issues in your life. Tell the angels about any fears you may have concerning your material supply or lack thereof. They are listening and wanting to help you feel prosperous and abundant. Angel Number 666 asks you to be open to receiving help, love and support from both humans and the angels as it is there for the offing. You need to be receptive in order to receive and accept the help you need."

2 Likes

Well i don’t think much at that time cause i am reading a comic

Start keeping a journal. You’ll notice a pattern. Use your intuition to decipher the meanings.

2 Likes