See what the Fallen Angels say about YOU (free readings)

Alright so I have this deck,The Fallen Angels Oracle cards which contains a card attributed to each of the Goetic spirits.Each card has a motto kind of like the Thoth deck (I.e The 9 of Swords Cruelty) and each card has a meaning that is pretty “to the point”.I’vedone readings with these cards where the motto and meaning alone was eenough but they also have a tendency to speak to you like regular tarot cards.

My plan is to do 10 readings where I’ll just draw one card for you to reflect on (not trying to steal your swag Orismen).And all I ask is that you post if the card has some meaning to you and your workings or any other aspect of your life.

Also if I get something from the card that I see like advice it could be giving or anything like that I’ll tell you when I pm you the card and its details.

So the first 10 posters get a reading!

MK

2 Likes

Im in, thats is, if Im allowed since I already got other reading from you xD. The question would be the same.

I’ll give you another reading Diazin but maybe I wasn’t clear.

I’m not taking questions.
I’m just going to focus on you and draw a card.
I’ll then pm you the card and what it implies.
Hope this clears things up and if you’re still down I’ll do this for you.

I’m in, let’s draw muh’fuckas!

Oh man I get to draw foe white Jesus?!?

This muh’fucka is stoked son!!

I’d be up for this, thanks.

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:5, topic:3068”]Oh man I get to draw foe white Jesus?!?

This muh’fucka is stoked son!![/quote]

If only all my chil’rens was as greatful as you is, they’ll learn in time my Blessed One.

May the fortunes of William Murderface be’s upon thee!

I don’t have swag, I have #swag. It is that next level shit son!

Seriously though I would like a card drawn :slight_smile:

[quote=“Orismen, post:8, topic:3068”]I don’t have swag, I have #swag. It is that next level shit son!

Seriously though I would like a card drawn :)[/quote]

… Kill yo’self

me too, thanks. im curious.

[quote=“Orismen, post:8, topic:3068”]I don’t have swag, I have #swag. It is that next level shit son!

AAHHHWWWW SHIT SON!

[quote=“the1gza, post:9, topic:3068”][quote=“Orismen, post:8, topic:3068”]I don’t have swag, I have #swag. It is that next level shit son!

… Kill yo’self[/quote]

… .and that is the last time I ask Gza for a reading…

@_@

Sweet.
I want to know what they say about me! X)
it probably won’t be anything cool.

whats with the hood?? Yall use to be my bros!
no all you my foes! Hoes! Now goes! Lol…

May as well do this too then, lets see what they have to say.

Ohh, I see Musta. Well, if its still in time Im in xD

I have the Fallen Angel Oracle cards as well, Musta, so if there is still time, I would like to participate. I am curious as to which would be drawn for me.

Don’t need a reading, just wanted to point out that I have this deck as well and use it daily. Great choice Musta, hope you enjoy the deck.

Any deck endorsed by White Jesus is a good deck, but y’all already knew that.

The demon card that Orismen drew for me led to some really awesome insight after the three nights I set aside for meditating on the entity. I’d love to see what you and your new deck can hook me up with for an advance in learning!

OK 1 more slot open IG anyone is interested.