Sedectucion

I decided to get into love magick but I want a spirit that teaches me to be the best seducer ever like every girl I want when I want her simple.

inanna or beleth.

Sorry to break it to you, but no spirit is going to make you “the best seducer ever.” If you think you can be a slovenly mess, evoke a demon, and presto! you’re Gawd’s gift to women, then you’ll be sorely disappointed. It’s not going to happen unless you do a lot of work on yourself. You will need to work on confidence, charisma, character, grooming, sense of humour, body language, how to dress, how to act, etc. A spirit can bring a woman to you, but you still need to close the deal. I suggest you begin by reading The Art of Seduction by Robert Greene (the same guy who wrote the 48 Laws of Power).

Well, actually succubus and incubuss ( I think)
can teach you about Sex. I assume a bit about
sexual attraction and seducation.

They are demons of sex sooo. Yeah…

Try not to get attached to them. They’re known
for making people fall in love with them.

[quote=“Dani123321, post:4, topic:3324”]Well, actually succubus and incubuss ( I think)
can teach you about Sex. I assume a bit about
sexual attraction and seducation.

They are demons of sex sooo. Yeah…

Try not to get attached to them. They’re known
for making people fall in love with them.[/quote]You are wrong, Dani. Succubi and Incubi can help with energy manipulation, charisma, and your own sexual energy, but they can’t help with seduction itself. That is all up to the magician. There is a thread about working with them, if the OP is interested (just search for succubi) but like I’ve already said, there will still be work to do on the mundane level. There is no escaping that truth.

Or to make it even SIMPLER - what kind of demonic mental manipulation would it take to make you suddenly want to get passionate with this lady?

(I’m assuming there you have reasonably normal tastes, and yes I’m sure she’s a lovely person inside etc.)

But I mean, get real.

NOTHING there would just make most guys flip and want to be inside her, waiting for her calls, etc. I’m using a harsh example because dating and sex and the whole spectrum - from one-night stands to marriage, polygamy, anything you care to name - is a harsh place, where you need to get real about a whole metric TON of stuff.

You might be nowhere near the male equivalent of her, with her apron tummy and so on, but remember women get hit on almost constantly, and we face the slim but very real (and socially reinforced) possibility that a guy doesn’t just want to make sweet lurve, but is full of hate and wants to fuck us up in some way that goes beyind sex, and/or that he’ll turn out to be a needy violent stalkery dude (in the UK alone, 2 women a WEEK are killed by a current or former male partner - the figure for men killed by their c/f female partners is less than one-third of that, AND men aren’t bombarded as heavily with TV & movies that normalise those crimes).

And a man who sleeps around is never as hated as a woman who does, so even if every guy was totally non-threatening, there’s still a shit-ton of stuff going on that means most women don’t view a potential new sexual partner in quite the same way.

So to us, the bar gets raised a bit higher across the board, because biologically, socially and just plain safety-wise (most women are smaller and weaker and less aggressive than most men) we have more to lose.

To the constructive stuff: try carrying a book, ideally a paperback, and not crime fiction, by a female author - it sends the subliminal signal you give a shit what women actually think or say, and make you look smart, which we usually negatively correlate with our flayed skin ending up upholstering your love doll “Carrie” (it was your mom’s name) in the basement. Ideally, read the book as well - or at least know what it’s about!

Sounds simple but I hear it works, also, don’t be uber-sleazy, but be upfront who you want sex with, and who you don’t, show admiration, if you’re shy, master the “eyebrow flash” or make sure that the woman’s distracted when you first see her (micro-expressions give you away, look it up) and ask for lunch, not an evening date, and also check her pupils when you first meet - if they dilate slightly, she might be attracted.

DON’T ever assume someone’s “out of your league” - there is no such thing, also, really attractive/great/talented people often find they can’t enjoy being with someone who’s really similar to them, and/or they scare great people off, so always give it a try even with like God’s Own Supermodel, because if you pitch downwards and get rejected, that will kill you, but if a stunner turns you down you can always shrug and know that at least you tried.

Learn to move on and don’t develop “oneitis” if you decide to lurve only one special person, who doesn’t feel the same way back - it’s a killer! :slight_smile:

Don’t EVER put on a pedestal someone who doesn’t at the very least want to suck tomato juice out your armpit… somewhere out there are people (or at least well-trained farm animals) who can make you happy, so don’t rip your heart out for some idiot, that shit will kill you quicker than anything, from the inside out.

Finally, a few studies have shown that women can actually detect from your body smell if your immune system is sufficiently different to ours, that our potential future kids will be healthy, which our body cares about, because giving birth risks death or maiming - what I’m saying here is, sex for women is OFTEN about more than just a quickie and a nice memory, we bring millions of years of “stuff” to it and that’s why some women will just never fancy you, no matter how hot you are or how well you style your approach.

That’s all I have on this - be safe, have fun, and figure out how to BE what you need to BE to get the RESULTS you want, instead of just “doing” stuff - we’re human BEINGS not human DOINGS, as the hippies liked to say! :stuck_out_tongue:

eva gave you the keys to the kingdom. listen to everything she said

Batman you misunderstand me
Quote:spirit that teaches me…

I never said gives me or offers but those books are good.

Thanks

[quote=“The Eye”]+1 with DarkestKnight

too many people think that spirits are gonna do all the job for them
you 1st have to help yourself before being able to enjoy the help of any spirit

let’s say I wanna win at poker. I call ASMODEUS to make me win. What do you think that will happen if I dont know how to play poker or let’s say if I dont work on my game at all ? Do you think that magically I’m gonna make thousands of $$ none the less ? No.
Same here : no spirit will make you be a Casanova if in the 1st place you dont make some efforts to be likeable, sociable, take care of yourself, work on your humour etc etc

Spirits are not omnipotent beings that can magically change this physical plane. You have to ALLOW their action to work, and for that, you have to work yourself first.[/quote]

I never said that gives me the ability did any of you read my post?

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:6, topic:3324”]Or to make it even SIMPLER - what kind of demonic mental manipulation would it take to make you suddenly want to get passionate with this lady?

(I’m assuming there you have reasonably normal tastes, and yes I’m sure she’s a lovely person inside etc.)

But I mean, get real.

NOTHING there would just make most guys flip and want to be inside her, waiting for her calls, etc. I’m using a harsh example because dating and sex and the whole spectrum - from one-night stands to marriage, polygamy, anything you care to name - is a harsh place, where you need to get real about a whole metric TON of stuff.

You might be nowhere near the male equivalent of her, with her apron tummy and so on, but remember women get hit on almost constantly, and we face the slim but very real (and socially reinforced) possibility that a guy doesn’t just want to make sweet lurve, but is full of hate and wants to fuck us up in some way that goes beyind sex, and/or that he’ll turn out to be a needy violent stalkery dude (in the UK alone, 2 women a WEEK are killed by a current or former male partner - the figure for men killed by their c/f female partners is less than one-third of that, AND men aren’t bombarded as heavily with TV & movies that normalise those crimes).

And a man who sleeps around is never as hated as a woman who does, so even if every guy was totally non-threatening, there’s still a shit-ton of stuff going on that means most women don’t view a potential new sexual partner in quite the same way.

So to us, the bar gets raised a bit higher across the board, because biologically, socially and just plain safety-wise (most women are smaller and weaker and less aggressive than most men) we have more to lose.

To the constructive stuff: try carrying a book, ideally a paperback, and not crime fiction, by a female author - it sends the subliminal signal you give a shit what women actually think or say, and make you look smart, which we usually negatively correlate with our flayed skin ending up upholstering your love doll “Carrie” (it was your mom’s name) in the basement. Ideally, read the book as well - or at least know what it’s about!

Sounds simple but I hear it works, also, don’t be uber-sleazy, but be upfront who you want sex with, and who you don’t, show admiration, if you’re shy, master the “eyebrow flash” or make sure that the woman’s distracted when you first see her (micro-expressions give you away, look it up) and ask for lunch, not an evening date, and also check her pupils when you first meet - if they dilate slightly, she might be attracted.

DON’T ever assume someone’s “out of your league” - there is no such thing, also, really attractive/great/talented people often find they can’t enjoy being with someone who’s really similar to them, and/or they scare great people off, so always give it a try even with like God’s Own Supermodel, because if you pitch downwards and get rejected, that will kill you, but if a stunner turns you down you can always shrug and know that at least you tried.

Learn to move on and don’t develop “oneitis” if you decide to lurve only one special person, who doesn’t feel the same way back - it’s a killer! :slight_smile:

Don’t EVER put on a pedestal someone who doesn’t at the very least want to suck tomato juice out your armpit… somewhere out there are people (or at least well-trained farm animals) who can make you happy, so don’t rip your heart out for some idiot, that shit will kill you quicker than anything, from the inside out.

Finally, a few studies have shown that women can actually detect from your body smell if your immune system is sufficiently different to ours, that our potential future kids will be healthy, which our body cares about, because giving birth risks death or maiming - what I’m saying here is, sex for women is OFTEN about more than just a quickie and a nice memory, we bring millions of years of “stuff” to it and that’s why some women will just never fancy you, no matter how hot you are or how well you style your approach.

That’s all I have on this - be safe, have fun, and figure out how to BE what you need to BE to get the RESULTS you want, instead of just “doing” stuff - we’re human BEINGS not human DOINGS, as the hippies liked to say! :P[/quote]

Thanks but You misunderstood my post .

Never talked of giving it to me thanks for your advice though why does everyh person on this forum asume that I am just lazy and won’t things offered to me…?

I will

[quote=“atherius, post:10, topic:3324”][quote=“Lady Eva, post:6, topic:3324”]Or to make it even SIMPLER - what kind of demonic mental manipulation would it take to make you suddenly want to get passionate with this lady?

But I mean, get real.

That’s all I have on this - be safe, have fun, and figure out how to BE what you need to BE to get the RESULTS you want, instead of just “doing” stuff - we’re human BEINGS not human DOINGS, as the hippies liked to say! :P[/quote]

Thanks but You misunderstood my post .

Never talked of giving it to me thanks for your advice though why does everyh person on this forum asume that I am just lazy and won’t things offered to me…?[/quote]Because no spirit can teach you “to be the best seducer ever,” as your post asked, nor to “get any girl you want when you want her.” Seduction is an art, and even the best seducers get rejected 9 times out of 10. In fact, in Jason Miller’s book, Sorcerer’s Secrets, there is an exercise called the Summoning of the Seducer, where you invoke the powers of Venus then go out and flirt, asking for phone numbers, specifically to GET REJECTED. Afterwards, you meditate on the rejection, while still under the influence of Venus. I would get that book if I were you, as it shows you how to use both magical and mundane methods together to be successful.

You seem to think a single spirit is going to teach you everything you need to know, but it will not. There is a lot you have to do in the physical, like I previously mentioned. A spirit cannot tell you how to interpret body language so you know if a woman is showing interest, it cannot tell you how to dress for the best effect, it cannot tell you the best way to approach a group of women so you don’t make them uncomfortable, etc. These are things you have to learn on your own.

Yeah, you’re asking to be a mack daddy (or whatever the term the kids use these days) and to basically have multiple sex slaves. Not gonna happen unless you start a cult and start brainwashing insecure women. EA touches upon this in at least one his books. You may get laid but the odds of that person remaining devoted to you and willing to give you sex any time you want it based solely on your awesome seduction charms is slim. Great sex is well, great, but if you have shit all else to offer, no one is going to keep coming around because even good sex with an idiot or an asshole loses its appeal. Women are funny like that. We don’t think like men AT ALL. That (among other reasons) is why so many love spells fail. A woman can very well fall in love with you because you’re good in the sack but, unlike men, most won’t be satisfied unless they’re getting some more. That something more is almost always emotional fulfillment and some kind of gratification beyond an orgasm.

Spirits aid you. They stack the deck. They can make things more likely to happen but you have to meet them halfway or you get nothing. If you have zero to offer another person and look like a stereotypical basement dweller, you’re not gonna end up banging the hot chick who lives across the street if you don’t become more appealing to her on a mundane level. I don’t give a shit who you evoke. I say this not to be an ass but because I’ve done love workings and did nothing to make them happen in real life. I expected the person to just fall madly in love with me and come to me ready to bang and run off to Vegas. The guy I did the spell on did pay more attention to me and seemed interested but since I’m super shy and felt like he was out of my league, I acted like a disinterested dick. Guess what? Nothing happened. Had I known what I know now, things might have been different.

for more on this, check the online version of peter carroll’s magickal probability calculator to let you know how much of a chance you have of pulling any girl based on your current realities.

btw, gnosis means your ability to go into deep trance. link is the sigil you asked for; i gave you inanna and beleth. for more on awareness, read the ‘direction’ chapter in anton lavey’s satanic bible. for more on resistance, read ‘the balance factor’ chapter in the same book. and finally, probability is how likely you would be to get the same thing without using magick at all. combine all of those things and you’ll find out what your chances of getting what you want are in a realistic way.

http://hyperritual.com/portfolio/magical-probability-calculator/

understand that everything in the universe has a price. if you want any girl to want you, you have to be the type of guy women want. ARE YOU?

think about that for a bit and then take it from there.