Secrets Of The Power Eye

One of THE best videos, best bits of explanatory teaching, I’ve ever seen, don’t miss out!

The Secrets Of The Power Eye

Nice he put the newsletter in video form.

Btw, Kalpa = Finnish ice hockey team :DD

[quote=“Black Flame, post:2, topic:4272”]Nice he put the newsletter in video form.

Btw, Kalpa = Finnish ice hockey team :DD[/quote]

There’s much more in the video than in this [url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/the-secrets-of-the-power-eye.php]http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/the-secrets-of-the-power-eye.php[/url]

I can’t imagine a bunch of Finns playing ice-hockey - I presume they just fight until a game breaks out? :wink: Certainly seems like a legit way to destroy the universe…

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:3, topic:4272”][quote=“Black Flame, post:2, topic:4272”]Nice he put the newsletter in video form.

Btw, Kalpa = Finnish ice hockey team :DD[/quote]

There’s much more in the video than in this [url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/the-secrets-of-the-power-eye.php]http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/the-secrets-of-the-power-eye.php[/url]

I can’t imagine a bunch of Finns playing ice-hockey - I presume they just fight until a game breaks out? :wink: Certainly seems like a legit way to destroy the universe…[/quote]

You can’t imagine it because you probably have never seen ice hockey in England, Finland won the world cup last time 2011, and we did well in the last olympics ov ice hockey too. But in the last world cup russian referee was unfair anyways so… :D, anyways but i don’t remember england even taking part on those?

And yes i did watch this whole video, i meant to just point out that i can see that it also has the content of newsletter in it - which is nice because i find it much easier to listen than to read. Probably so do many others.

P.S by saying “we did” i don’t actually mean that i was there playing the game, at least i don’t remember - but it is possible that some of the goals came true because of my awesomeness - who knows.

I used to play regular hockey in muddy fields and that was enough violence and cosmic destruction for me… but I didn’t mean to insult Finland’s ice hockey team, who I’m sure are skilled and subtle sportsmen of great skill…

Record-Breaking Hockey Brawl: Pelicans vs HIFK

Also, excellent brawlers! :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah i didn’t really get any insulted :smiley: i just mentioned.

But anyways fun video! and just what BALG needs finnish hockey teams brawling, such spiritual very ascending. But really i’m proud how i’m seemingly conquering this forum for my country as a one single finnish agent. :stuck_out_tongue:

Btw, i don’t care for those SM-league teams, (finnish championship/suomen mestaruus) but Pelicans sucks so in this video i was kind of HIFK side even thought i don’t like them either. But then again i’m really on none of those side XD i only watch national tournaments/olympics/i have considered watching NHL

What this video (not the ice hockey one!) has re-inspired me to do is to look at LANGUAGE as one of the principles/lenses through which that No Thing forms into things (which, duh - basic principles “In the beginning was the word” etc), and one thing I’ve got interested in recently is Enochian language, because to cut a long and extremely weird story short, I believe ideas can be conveyed to spirits using this language that they completely fail to understand as we’d wish, when it’s used instead of plain English or mental imagery or any other method.

So maybe it’s a very basic language of consciousness.

Recently I was given the word AGLA as a power word for a thing I’m working on (one of my mad scientist projects) so since I trust my gnosis not to lead me into anything churchy, I never bought the standard “God above, man below” interpretation of it as Wikipedia lays out so well here:

AGLA(אגלא) is a notariqon (kabbalistic acronym) for Atah Gibor Le-olam Adonai,"You, O Lord, are mighty forever."

BUT, in my botchy/copy-paste Enochian: AG= none, no, no one PLUS LA= the first - “No Thing is the First point of consciousness/highest Godhead.” (Dictionary I used for this.)

That AGLA also maps out to fit varied other God-related stuff as ref: the Wikipedia quote above totally fits in a fractal universe. And maybe means that aside from my experiments with planetary energies, Enochian words can be used whilst in this state or shortly after coming out of it, with increased power.

I’ve already developed some theories on that this morning and will post anything that sticks in place, with the MAJOR caveat that I’m just putting out ideas and not claiming I have anything sussed in some major way. :slight_smile:

E.A. talks a lot of sense in this one, really good stuff. To be honest I hadn’t expected it, most of his youtube videos aren’t that great imo. Definitely one to watch.

Which demonstrates that, the less words, the better.

I still say the third eye feels when you hit your funny bone.

Hell yeah! Content such as this is why E.A.K. has been so influential to me. I must have rewatched this video 10 times to ensure I absorbed every detail!