Second psychic challenge (for fun)

Hey guys again! I created a second psychic challenge for you to participate in and to test your psychic abilities. This time you will need to guess: (a major arcana tarot card; a basic geometric shape; a name of color written in the same color pen; a random number (from 0 to 10).

Please know that this is created purely for entertainment and fun purposes. It does not mean to insult in anyways anyones powers or abilities. Anyone can enter this challenge and try to guess and scan what is depicted on the other side of paper. If your guess is not correct, please don’t get offended or sad. This does not mean in any shape or form that you don’t have any psychic powers or abilities.

Please enter this challenge lightly and be not afraid to be wrong if your guesses. You can write your guesses here on this post in comments or send me in private message. The reveal of each objective will be posted here in a day or few (depending on amount of active participants). Good luck!

First objective: A MAJOR ARCANA TAROT CARD

Second objective: A BASIC GEOMETRIC SHAPE

Third objective: NAME OF COLOR WRITTEN IN THE SAME COLOR

Fourth objective: RANDOM NUMBER (0-10)

3 Likes

The fool

Sphere

Black

The magician(at first thought the devil)

Pentagram

Orange

The Emperor
Upright Triangle
Purple

The hanged man
The stop sign shape (fuk I’m tired lol)
Purple

Fool
Square
Red

Lol check the replies. Anyone right?

The Tower
Upright triangle
Violet

Strength
Octagon
Green

I see that this one is harder for you guys… Still rooting for everyone to guess the objectives right. You can change your answers as many times as you want, before i will post the answers tomorrow (i think).

Oh wow. Another chance to fail, so lets not waste any time (100% won’t rectify my answers because its fun to see what my “first” intuition is up to. Not much, I can promise that)

The chariot
A circle
Blue

3 Likes

Is there anyone who are trying to guess, but are not submitting answers? Please let know in the comments if you are trying to guess for “yourself” in private. :slight_smile:

1 Like

High priestess …lol

The number 5
Colour green

I think you all are thinking too much logically and trying to guess it by your conscious mind and not subconscious. Try describing what each objective “feels” to you and what you associate it with. I know sometimes it is hard to leave a one definite answer, so just say what you feel about the objective and what it reminds you off and what impression it gives to you.

I will go with what first comes to my mind though.

The lovers
a triangle
green

My last attempt
The sun
Inverted triangle
Red

Thr high priestess/the justice
Rectangle
Orange/red

I really didn’t tried to make it difficult though…:confused: Maybe the planetary influence is not in our psychic favour now. :smiley: Well for now i can say that some people guessed right some objectives, but some objectives wasn’t guessed right by anyone

1 Like

For some reason I had the phrase “a mountain” spoken to me over and over again but the mountain is clearly a Lenormand symbol (which represents according to some sources the 8 of clubs, so nothing that would apply to the card in question). Oh, well shrugs

3 Likes