Second opinion

I did a reading on myself for a situation. I can read myself but can an outsider offer their two cents please?

Situation- knight of cups
Crossed by- high priestess
Root- 2 of swords
Past - 6 of wands
Present- moon
Future- 6 of cups
My power - 10 of wands
Outside influence - queen of pentacles
Hopes and fears - empress
Outcome- 10 of pentacles

2 Likes

Okay, I’ll give it a shot.
The Knight of Cups, depending on the deck, is either Fire of Water, or Air of Water. What that essentially means, is an initial outpouring of energy of a watery nature in this case, Fire of Water, an Air of Water would be a little more powerful but not long lasting.

The High Priestess has qualities of Reflection, duplication, repetition, but is the Subconscious. She can reveal past lives. She tends to the thoughts we have which are then nurtured by The Moon, which brings the thought to manifest.
This pairing, the situation seems emotional in nature, and probably driving someone up the wall due to continually revisiting the issue.
Two of swords brings a truce or peace to the table.
Six of Wands … Material Success.
Present the moon, future six of cups.
I would say if it is a financial situation, the money would grow, though it takes planning.
The 10 of wands, lord of oppression. Your power may be the ability to hold a prisoner or the power to severely obstruct, where on the other end may feel oppressive.
Water of Earth appears. This is not the initial outpouring of energy, but a little faster. This may be an issue with the knight of cups being heart or head.
But it seems the issue is love. The hope perhaps, maybe a fear. Love and fertility.
In the end the head will prevail (Mercury in Virgo) to bring wealth, material or spiritual.

4 Likes

Damn fuego you’re good!!

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

No thank YOU!

1 Like

I feel it’s my repetitious cycle of finding the good in people that don’t deserve it. Then getting upset about it hence the 10 of wands. The hope is a hope AND a fear. I’ll listen to my head

1 Like

Situation - The Knight Of Cups
Someone who usually follows traditions and gets stuck in the same situation. Know when to break tradition and create a new one.

Crossed - High Priestess
In Order to this one must seek the wisdom of the inner and outter realms in order to reach a balanced and well thought decision.

Root - 2 Swords
Seek the help from your 2 go too deities, they will Offer Guidence and Protection, During this difficult time.

Past - 6 of Wands
You had a Rival.

Present - The Moon
Astral Travel, Attraction to The Unknown, Lunar Current Is Influencing You.

Future - 10 of Wands
Hardwork & Labour but it will bear Fruit.

Outside Influence - Queen Of Pentacles
You must own your Sevrerty only when you are in control of what comes your way can you be Generous. GIve because you want to, not because you have to.

Hopes & Fears - The Empress
Fears: Having to do this by yourself!
Hopes: You will solve your own problems, become independant and rule your own way

Outcome - 10 of Pentacles
You will succeed in Buisness matters

3 Likes

It’s funny you mention my two dieties that is exactly what I was going to do to get clarity!

2 Likes

100% truth

3 Likes

@GaiasGirl you get to pick :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Im stealing the first dress lol :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You can be my bridesmaid! :kissing_heart::joy:

3 Likes

Vampire Maid Of Horror! Oh I Mean Honour lol :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I LIVE for that!!!:sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Oooh i can picture the flower arrangements and theme already. Black & Red Colours for the hall, tables cloths and curtain decor. Black & Red Roses too.

1 Like

This too

5 Likes

I’m hungry now lol thanks :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Top one for sure!

But I’m biased… if ever I was to get married it would be a steam punk affair…

:blush:

4 Likes

Oh that’s lovely!!! I like that theme! I found more I like too

Excellent-Gothic-Wedding-Decoration-Ideas-64-On-Wedding-Candy-Table-with-Gothic-Wedding-Decoration-Ideas

2 Likes

In some 30 days IT looks like you will acheive your goals anyway the cards announce you will have a concrete outcome to your matter :sunny:

1 Like