Seals

When you are put on this earth you have many seal put on you basically so you cant remember past lives and your abilities you’ve gotten past lives. You can break these seals and all the past will come back to you and you will be stronger. Well, I need these seals broken so I can astral project and other stuff. I feel like I’m just bound to this earth, does anyone know how to take these seals off?

you don’t want and you can’t do this…
do you really want to remember that you were someone else in the past lives??in this life you have your family ,you have your friends and you love them…
in your past lives you had other families,other friends,childrens,fathers,mothers,you were a boy,a girl,a beggar,a rich guy,etc…
you can imagine the shock if you were able to remember all that…CHAOS…

[quote=“dron, post:2, topic:3252”]you don’t want and you can’t do this…
do you really want to remember that you were someone else in the past lives??in this life you have your family ,you have your friends and you love them…
in your past lives you had other families,other friends,childrens,fathers,mothers,you were a boy,a girl,a beggar,a rich guy,etc…
you can imagine the shock if you were able to remember all that…CHAOS…[/quote]its possible, I know many people who have had their seals removed. I want this. I really don’t care, I can live with it or atleast get used to it

So you are saying you dont want to work for it and someone should give you power… ?!