Seal Of Azrael

You know just regular invocation and stuff if that nature I more commonly work with st Michael and lucifer but my experience with azrael has been very eye Opening he teaches me many things

1 Like

Thought about it for a bit and as much as i want this tattoo, I think i’ll just reconsider or get something else, because im a really sensitive person when it comes to anything spiritual effecting me and i don’t want to take any risks especially one that might impact my life forever even though i look up to Azrael and respect him but thank you

1 Like

this also might sound silly, but if i were to draw his sigil on paper and put it in my pocket every time i go out for a week and nothing bad happens, would that confirm that he would let me get it tattooed? just so i don’t have to do the dirty work with my blood :sweat_smile:

That wouldn’t confirm anything, unless you open the sigil and call his energy in.

do i have to use my blood for that?

No. Your blood doesn’t have anything to do with it.

I’ve worked with him and this is the first time (outside of this one story) I’ve heard of him being aggressive. From my encounters, he’s been chill with me, if not a little intense. But I don’t know if that’s because he likes me or not.

This story is the only instance I’ve heard of him being aggressive, but that’s only because the person who evoked him was massively disrespectful to him.

If I were you, I’d invoke/evoke him and see if you can build a relationship with him. It would be a little more meaningful than just getting a tattoo.

1 Like

I wouldn’t recommend summing him that would be worse than getting his seal without his permission

…How so?

Also, I was unaware that you needed a spirit’s permission to get their seal?

Welcome, @Azriel. Please take a moment to go to our New Magician and Introductions area and introduce yourself. Tell us a bit about you, and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

That is not a seal it is a binding spell. Trust me I’m this don’t do it

Welcome @Christian00000. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

I dont mind. I may be well known as the “Angel of Death” but my sigil also has healing properties.1ee4752cb7c6d92719059cb2473225d1

1 Like

Confirmed,
by ¥’Berioth

How did we missed this RPer…??

1 Like

we didn’t.

We found it now.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

Records show I contacted them, and they never replied to my PM, nor returned after this post.

This topic has a lot of fuckery in it, @Yberion if you want to share something make a new topic, given the one-post wonders and banned people in it, I’m going to Unlist it, quote anything you want to keep into a new topic. :+1:

2 Likes

nothing to keep.

I’m fine with the unlist.

thank you for asking,
tho.

I apriciate it a lot!

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes