Scrying

I am cheap.
I don’t like spending money that’s all.

So could I use my black computer screen as a scrying mirror?.

Probably. Why not use a bowl of water. Have the bowl black and/or add. Lack ink to the water. Close your eyes and scary that way. Can’t get any cheaper than that.

Hey, you really dont have like 7$ on scrying mirror? Cheapest photo frame + black brush paint and voila.

7$ Are you made of money or something?

Yes, you can use a computer screen to skry. You can also use your television, or smart phone or tablet. Or, as mentioned, a bowl of water.

Computer screen it is more secretive…

Computer screen it is more secretive…[/quote]

lol Balg… x)

I turn off the lights before bedtime, sit in a chair and stare at the black ceiling for a half hour.

Cheap enough for you?

[quote=“Gnosis, post:8, topic:3288”]I turn off the lights before bedtime, sit in a chair and stare at the black ceiling for a half hour.

Cheap enough for you?[/quote]

You should lket the lights on the power neded to turn the thing on is allot more then the one to keep them on.

Best medium is pitch black bedroom. Visual phenomenon

Well then, kill two birds with one stone and stop using the lights within your home. Now you can utilize the darkness for scrying whenever you want…and with the money you save, you’ll be able to invest in bioluminescent algae so that you can place them in a transparent container for a light source when needed. Pretty much like these folks are doing:

http://www.thisiscolossal.com/2013/08/the-dino-pet-a-living-bioluminescent-pet/

When you need a light, pick the object up and shake it. During the day, leave it in the sunlight to ensure longevity…should save you quite a bit of money in the long run.