Scrying

So I had this sequence of cards in the table in front of me arranged like so:
XI. XIII. VI. II. IV. IX.
2S. 5C. 8S. 2W. 8D
3S. 6C. 9S. 3W. 9D
4S. 7C. 10S. 4W. 10D
I set the minor cards under each other, so I have a group of 9 seals and on the other side of HP a group of 6 seals.
I started with an eye sized magnifying glass, and set it over the seal of Orobas, then moved my head away while adjusting angle of the magglass, and saw what looked like a horses eye, readjusted gaze, and saw what looked like a horses tongue and teeth.
Success?

And then counting bad cards and good cards, gave me the epiphany that either side is swapped, and the entity to help overcome the challenge, for example Ruin (10S - Paimon, Vine), and either Wealth (10S - Murmur, Bathin) or Dominion(2W - Phenix, Baal).
So I could work with the first got pair, then tur second; ideally three pairs for that one source card. Dominion would be for the case of a 180 flip.

3 Likes

A horoscope example for the card layout.

5 Likes

From here, wrote down goets name and 2-4 things they do per minor card with two seals on it, and then compare those to the title, wondering how is this going to help with that?

3 Likes

The next task will be to evoke each and have a chat along with 3-5 questions for each.

2 Likes

Then the next task will be to be those merged changes, and conjure the ruling planets for a magic working. Particularly to learn how to use those magic tarot squares.

2 Likes

I suppose a good test is to scry sallos seal, and see if sallos description matches what I see.

2 Likes

And saw what appeared to be a long nosed curved serpent, like a paisley design, and a parallelogram or rounded cube top container.
Sallos description is a soldier with a ducal crown, riding a crocodile.

2 Likes