Scrying with water

Hello, im practican my scrying with water bit already i can note see any spirit i only see a mis o ver the water…the question is In what i mus put my attemtion? In the Surface of the Water…in the bottom of the bowl?
Thanks in advancen

1 Like

I heard Nostradamus scried in a bowl of water. I would guess the surface. He saw the future like a TV screen in the water. No matter what people say about his poetic puzzling quatrains, he did predict the year his grave was desecrated that’s pretty accurate. Then again I can’t read French, I looked at one of his quatrains once and thought I saw Arnold Schwarzenegger, so his writings are like clouds.

1 Like

[quote=“Finiz, post:1, topic:4991”]Hello, im practican my scrying with water bit already i can note see any spirit i only see a mis o ver the water…the question is In what i mus put my attemtion? In the Surface of the Water…in the bottom of the bowl?
Thanks in advancen[/quote]

I have a feeling this would go better in the Mastering Divination:Omniscience sub-forum.

Anyways,just relax yourself,throw yourself into the Theta-Gamma sync in any way that you find comfortable,and gaze not at the surface or the bottom of the bowl,but as though you’re looking through it.

Like,seriously,don’t stare at the water’s surface or depth,just gaze through it,keeping your eyes focused on the water,as though there’s something far deeper than the bottom of the bowl,and simply continue with this.

I’m sorry,I’ve only tried water a few times here and there,so I can’t really say much on it,but this is just what I suggest.

1 Like

Right, that course covers water scrying.

1 Like

[quote=“Finiz, post:1, topic:4991”]Hello, im practican my scrying with water bit already i can note see any spirit i only see a mis o ver the water…the question is In what i mus put my attemtion? In the Surface of the Water…in the bottom of the bowl?
Thanks in advancen[/quote]

Either use a pitch black bowl or black food coloring. Stare deep into the bowl until your vision begins to change.

1 Like

I just bought a cheap breakfast bowel and spray painted it black.

gonna try it tonight. I’m sleep deprived so i may trance quicker or fall asleep lol