Scrying Mepsitahl in a Black Mirror

I have working on scrying with Mepsitahl in a black mirror for some days now. The first time I experienced nothing. The next few times I experienced white mist and some points of light. More recently I felt the definite presence of a spirit, and saw a light blue and white ethereal movement in the mirror, and then nothing.

I do not understand the block here. I consider myself somewhat clairvoyant and have already developed my astral senses to a certain degree.

For those who have worked with her, how long did it take until a full manifestation of image and sound was accomplished?

1 Like

Hello Bitterroot, I recently worked with this spirit around 2 months ago. Took a while for the spirit to manifest, around 25-30 minutes. I was tested by the spirit and after the fright/startling manifestation of pops and bangs the spirit began to appear in between myself and the mirror, it was hard to tell exactly because my eyes were squinted yet open. I saw light blues and greens initially, then her face. Deep eyes, kind of reminiscent of a stereotypical tarot reader with smokey eyeliner look. Pleasant to behold, kind of motherly in a middle-aged MILF kind of way though there was no sexual element to the feeling I got. Light to dark brown hair and a pretty enough face to look upon. It did take me longer than I had expected to gain contact with this spirit and I wish I had some questions prepared however I did take away some valuable advice and a mantra. Hope this helps in some way.

1 Like

I actually have been working with her exclusively for a few months now. it took a while for her to appear as well. she told me she does not always come in the form of a humanoid female.she said it is not necessary for her or any spirit to present themselves in that way. she would communicate with me through my emotions. she would send me impressions through my inner feelings, not so much trying to listen out for a voice. she also told me that i am my own road block and i have to get that out of the way in order to develop my senses, because i would second guess her impressions after asking her a question. i told her to please be patient with me as i work through these obstacles. the more i became aware of her and activated my third eye the more in depth i began to see her image. she was also teh first entity to tell me that i didnt have to use my scrying mirror, to use the wall or the ceiling as well. and she came clearer when i did that. i would see a womans face close up. hair parted down the middle flowing and long. her eyes seemed hollow but her features were fine. thin nose defined facial structure, attractive. when the image zooms out to show more of her “body” she seems to be cloaked with fabric covering her head as well as the rest of her. she also has appeared as an older woman. her image tends to go in and out for me. had to get used to that. my advice is to continue being consistent in scrying with her. she is understanding and calm. and she gives good advice and tells the truth even if you dont wana accept it.

1 Like

In which book(s) are ya’ll finding the sigil of Mepsitahl? I know she’s in Konstantinos’ Summoning Spirits, but is she also elsewhere?

I believe another member posted a link in another thread (shown below) that gives the sigil of Mepsitahl. Hope this helps.

[url=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FzPI8fXWWJ4/UOjaHIAqnaI/AAAAAAAAAUQ/n9FbjdQuuvw/s320/Sigilo+Mepsitahl]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FzPI8fXWWJ4/UOjaHIAqnaI/AAAAAAAAAUQ/n9FbjdQuuvw/s320/Sigilo+Mepsitahl[/url]

I was using the one out of my copy of WoD, since it was not in Complete Works.

Thanks guys. My primary interest in evocation is improving my vision, to in turn get better at evocation. I’ve been meaning to work with this entity for a while toward this end.

for the record, konstantinos’ summoning spirits is a pretty good book to have as a compliment to EA’s stuff. miss connolly’s books are an excellent resource, too.

-j

@Bitterroot, Amy Madison or anyone else who has summoned Mepsitahl…

Going over my notes I remember opening this spirits sigil twice, the first time being the most fruitful in terms of gaining conversation and a greater manifestation of the spirit, probably due to me retaining the trance state longer.

My question is; has anyone sensed a particular smell or odor that accompanies the manifestation of Mepsitahl?

I noticed a peculiar odor both times and it was something that I hadn’t really noticed with any other spirits. Hard to describe. Possibly a smell of something coming from the ocean but I can’t pin down exactly what, as it wasn’t familiar but nonetheless pungent. It would be cool to see if anyone can verify this.

[quote=“Virdon Djinn, post:9, topic:979”]@Bitterroot, Amy Madison or anyone else who has summoned Mepsitahl…

Going over my notes I remember opening this spirits sigil twice, the first time being the most fruitful in terms of gaining conversation and a greater manifestation of the spirit, probably due to me retaining the trance state longer.

My question is; has anyone sensed a particular smell or odor that accompanies the manifestation of Mepsitahl?

I noticed a peculiar odor both times and it was something that I hadn’t really noticed with any other spirits. Hard to describe. Possibly a smell of something coming from the ocean but I can’t pin down exactly what, as it wasn’t familiar but nonetheless pungent. It would be cool to see if anyone can verify this.[/quote]

i actually have not experienced any odor with mepsitahl

Interesting…thanks for your response, Amy. It was very strange as it hasn’t happened to me before and the odor was a minute or so(give or take) before I got a physical auditory and then several minutes after an astral visual manifestation. I suppose what I experienced was an olfactory manifestation, whether entirely physical or not I cannot confirm as I was the only one in the room, although it was as real as smelling bread being baked in a bakery oven, albeit not nearly as pleasant.

I haven’t noticed a smell. But just before she appears to me, the air does get significantly cool and breezy in the scrying area — like standing by the ocean.