Scan & scry the selfie of the person above you (no Tarot please)

With enough coffee and smoke we all look good lol But thanks so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just sliding in to see what someone sees.

1 Like

@PrinceX Oh come on, I gotta see now too.:laughing:

1 Like

Got it. I promise to send you a copy in the next updateā€¦ that one is outdated now. V.3.0 will be much better I promise. Animations, sound effects and all cool stuff :+1::grinning:

1 Like

@PrinceX Haha ok.

1 Like

I can faintly see a light blue aura close to your skin, and Everytime I try to look it looks and feels like thereā€™s a guy looking over your shoulder like his face is in the dark patch of grass over your shoulder, and it looks like heā€™s got curly hair but thatā€™s all I can make out lol

1 Like

It looks like your aura is green, and it looks like thereā€™s a female fairy on your left shoulder jimminy Cricket style, her energy is violet-purple

1 Like

Thatā€™s so cool. Thanx @Enoreis.:blush:

1 Like

Lol Iā€™m curious to see if anyone can see anything with me or on me lol

3 Likes

I can see a woman hugging you behind your seat while whispering something in your right ear. Like she was obsessed with you and sheā€™s been trying to send you a message for a long time but you were not listening or you were blocking it.

1 Like

Thatā€™s crazy, I met a spirit a couple months back, a female named Ariel, she says sheā€™s my guardian angel, but my Clair senses except clairsapience arenā€™t great, I wonder if itā€™s her

Itā€™s like iā€™ve seen you beforeā€¦
Not from in real life or so but somewhere in another lifetimeā€¦
And i dont know why (maybe its me) but i feel something Egyptian somewhereā€¦

1 Like

Lel, youā€™re the second person today, then :smiley:
Guess I just have a very generic look going on :sunglasses:

Oh, thats a new one. Thank you!

1 Like

Yeah there is something ā€˜knownā€™ about your aura

1 Like

I can sense some kind of solar energy but please donā€™t take my words for the absolute top tier scan. My pic scans are kinda wonky :smiley:

3 Likes

no problem, thank you for the reading!

1 Like

Maybe topic pooper ish and silly but i deleted my pic cause i really didnt like him.
will post another one in the future when iā€™m.more in selfie mode.
promise

1 Like

There was surely nothing wrong with your pic :smiley:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve already told you that you look very familiar, so letā€™s not include that in the scan.
Anyway, in your profile photo youā€™re surrounded with swirling dark blue energy. Not quite navy blue, more like royal. I hear a chorus of wings beating, feathered wings not like bat wings. But I canā€™t see any spirit or anything. My divination isnā€™t great.

2 Likes

Meh didnt llked it. i can do better than that even for a scan xD

1 Like