Scan & scry the selfie of the person above you (no Tarot please)

Thank you so much for this amazing reading. Yes the word means a lot to me, it’s my name in hieroglyphic language. This is the first time I get a reading. I’m shocked that you received that name. You’re very gifted. Really appreciate it. Thank you!

7 Likes

Omg, that humbles and shocks me. My pleasure.

5 Likes

I see an azure ans orange hue just around you and the word Zisa.

4 Likes

Thank you, dear. Thats really interesting. Zisa/Cisa is a lower pagan deity here in Germany. I will think about possible connections to anything that I’ve done so far.
Thank you :heart:

6 Likes

Hope it is useful for you.

2 Likes

Can anyone see something in my photo?

1 Like

I see faint wisps of purple and a mirrored image of you looking and having thoughts and memories of a past life. Feels like you see a splintered part of yourself that didn’t come with you in this life, and you dream of the house and this life frequently. I see tiwaz and Hagal runes being good energy focuses for you when meditating and can help you find the path for soul retrieval you desire.

7 Likes

That’s really accurate o.o

4 Likes

Command your main servitor to rip away negative residual energy from fractured self and bring the relevant and viable shards back. Or command dominance in present life and time to keep this past part from skewing your current goals with their/your past goals.

3 Likes

Mains servitor? can you explain?

1 Like

Either utilize your main or strongest servitor or find a magician to create or help you create one for this task. Or, if invoking goetia is preferred method, work with whomever you choose to help you destroy any influence but your current will. I’d use a servitor for this myself, but do you:)

3 Likes

Lady,you just pushed me into a deep rabbit hole :smiley:
Again, thanks a thousand times!

6 Likes

No problem. A forum member’s request just pushed me down one. I got a creature called a Melusine and a sigil I was given for them. I’m off to research myself lol.

4 Likes

What can you see now?

5 Likes

Not a seven incher for sure.

1 Like

Oh, you want me to prove it eh. Check PM’s in a second.

2 Likes

Is there a block option :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Nobody answer?

I, too, 11 days humbly await the :pray:

Here

5 Likes