Scan & scry the selfie of the person above you (no Tarot please)

Yes, exactly–the likelihood of that happening is so low. This is why I asked why are people doing that in the first place. Seems a bit silly.

3 Likes

You would think it’s low, but I’ve seen people I know in places online that they would be embarrassed to be seen at. I keep my mouth shut but that doesn’t mean others won’t. And there are people who go to sites to try to “police” them. Again, not likely, but it can’t hurt to be safe

1 Like

And there’s also the fact that I’m an ugly bastard compared to some of the beautiful people that have posted here

1 Like

So I attempted my first evocation and took a before and after picture so…,

3 Likes

This is me, picture was taken last saturday evenening before I went to a party… and used my magick <3 Curious what you find / see :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Don’t really have any plain backgrounds… Maybe u can still do something… I’m pretty curious bc, as of late, something new has made me it’s focus…

5 Likes

This is from a sigil I burnt. What kind of energy does it give off?

4 Likes

3 Likes

i think some sort of angel looking for u

2 Likes

Curious of what someone may see.

5 Likes

Here you are! Have a nice day

5 Likes

Looks like a scorpion.

2 Likes

9 Likes

Excuse my morning bedhead. :blush: What can see my selfie?

6 Likes

Do you see anything in picture? Thanks

4 Likes

My best friend can see gnomes in nature photos.

2 Likes

Hay guys I asked my spirt friend to pose for the pictures tell me what she looks like. Sorry for the dirty looking door btw

4 Likes

Where is all the action! I post one my self then cheers!

6 Likes

In the last two days lot of things are happened inside me and with me and Spirits/Deities.
Can you see something? :lips::black_heart::wine_glass:

DSC_022911

8 Likes

I must admit that something is in you, recently I have a problem with a demon who among other things takes away my libido.
And you somehow get through that, why?
I have such a weak libido that I do not notice beautiful women but your beauty I see why it is so?

3 Likes