Scan & scry the selfie of the person above you (no Tarot please)

You type thicc tho.

1 Like

Lol, what do you mean? I am thicc or I type too much? (Or both?) :thinking:

Or the things I say make it sound like I am thicc?

2 Likes

You thicc.

2 Likes

LOL, ok. Yeah, I am. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

We might need a less cropped out image though. You can can send it to me directly

2 Likes

Lol, um, are you doing the looking for spirits thing or is this for another reason? Hehe.

I’m sorry if I was rude. I was just joking around.

2 Likes

It’s definitely for other reasons.

2 Likes

I personally don’t see anything yet but I feel a lot of love-as in the energy of love around this photo

2 Likes

Awww, thank you, @Mani. I think you’re right about that. :smiley:

1 Like

not my best. It’s been a rough few days.

6 Likes

Adorefuckingble​:fire::metal::metal:

@Chakraless_magick Sara, hey, see anything now? I’ve just asked The Great Belial for his familiars but released them yesterday so not sure if you will see anything. Had to cover face for obvious reasons :((

One of the tube stations in London

3 Likes

Its a pity people have to smudge faces

4 Likes

But do they? Who is everyone hiding from? @Morgana9

4 Likes

Humans who police others… many reasons its just a pity thats all

4 Likes

Hey can you find my pic?

1 Like

There is not a lot of space around me however I was just wondering if you can see anything/sense anything about myself :slight_smile: thank you!

7 Likes

This is actually new. Excuse my work clothes. Curious who’s hanging around though.

8 Likes

It all depends on what you do :wink:

1 Like

You sure that’s what it is?

No one cares that much I promise. They’re not gonna find you and burn you to the stake, not unless you’re in Uganda or something.

2 Likes

The way I’ve been seeing it, if someone finds my photo on this site, they were probably already looking up magick or something of the sort. Anyone who would be bothered probably wouldn’t be caught dead here anyways.

2 Likes