Scan & scry the selfie of the person above you (no Tarot please)

Not in your head at all? Weird .

1 Like

Ya

1 Like

Yes feelt that somthing energatic passning around in my forehead section. Ok you are. Becouse i thaght that it might be you that grabbed my balls. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Possibly sorry about that. My astral body has a mind of its own. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Itā€™s ok i like it. :grin:

2 Likes

:joy::joy:

2 Likes

@Chakraless_magick I tried to open my third eyes for months, I always felt tingling feeling at my forehead yet I canā€™t feel it openingā€¦ Whenever I speak of the name Azazel, ringing sound start to ring by my ear, is it by that lady spirit? Or even gust of wind from time to time.

1 Like

I highly doubt its Pan

1 Like

Your conversation with addi666 amuses me. I can totally see you two happening. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sometimes lucifuge shows up to me with goat legs too. Maybe its him

1 Like

Donā€™t look into my eyes.

8 Likes

You know, I was always curious.

2 Likes

Who do you have in you?

1 Like

I donā€™t know. Iā€™m new to magick and I was hoping you guys could tell me. What are you sensing?

2 Likes

Huh; odd how you could see that. Personally; im a very soft person. Extreme anxiety, social anxiety, and Iā€™m an HSP (highly sensitive person, its a psychology term.) When iā€™m angered enough I can snap, and my words can hurt a lot; but typically I take anger out on myself than others; being iā€™m highly empathic.

3 Likes

Thereā€™s dark magic in you and you are very suited to the dark side of magic, as you have a a dark entity, that has come to your aid in times of trouble.

1 Like

i posted this before but can spirits like change within the photos? (different spirits or different place)

3 Likes

Give yourself the opportunity to progress.

1 Like

As in?

1 Like

We all find the best path for us. The decision is up to the individual.

1 Like