Scan & scry the selfie of the person above you (no Tarot please)

That’s a great thing! Thank you ^^ I’ve been told before blue and green as well, but gold is most prominent? Are multiple auras possible?

1 Like

If I remember yes it is possible. I think most auras reflect the Chakra you resonate with the most

2 Likes

Okay, thank you!

1 Like

HAHA dont mind the background and me…lol its a oldish picture but could you see any thing beside me?

6 Likes

No i dont see any spirits per say but i have a message. Sometimes what you think matters so much… doesnt matter at all.

1 Like

Wow i see many faces in both of your pictures. What is that smokey look. Amazing.

1 Like

Wow. Your eyes are very intereting. I do see a reptilian look ing face behind you. But your eyes tell a story of a super soft side and a side that couod rip out someones heart with their bare hands if provoked. I say their because its like theres two of you. Not sure that makes sense to u but

3 Likes

Ugh ya theres a giant demonic lord looking dude to your right. Hes makes you look very small. He looks alot like hell boy , weird

1 Like

Yeah i see alot of blue green aura or reflexion of the wall . I feel your connected to water elements or water spirits but u have a fire energy as well . Very conflicting.

1 Like

Yellow definitely . Dont really see any faces tho your certainly protected well.

1 Like

Here we go. It’s somewhat clearer than the last one.

3 Likes

I see what looks to be pan and baphomet behind you

1 Like

So much green in this one . And you ever worked w Poseidon?? Im not familiar w him but theres a bearded man behind you with a trident. Same ocean/water feeling.

1 Like

I have never worked with Poseidon but thats really cool

1 Like

You may need balance in the water element. Too much fire, air, more water

1 Like

quite interesting. Are these elements influenced off from our emotions?

1 Like

Yes they influence our mood and thought patterns, and actions

1 Like

Ah

1 Like

Usually if we keep making same stupid mistakes theres an imbalance , i know nothing about that…:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

lmfao I’v made sooooooooo many stupid mistakes in my life

2 Likes